Turn on thread page Beta

One Tree Hill *spoilers till end of season 3* watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been downloading the episodes from America? If not don't read on bcos im talking about series 3 but If you have,

1) How much does it suck that they killed off Keith and it looks like Dan is going to get away with it, its kinda sick he blamed it on Jimmy

2) How weird is it that Peyton is dating Pete from Fall Out Boy. I know they keep saying "Hey its Pete from Fall Out Boy" so its not like they r ignoring that fact, but still. And also, is it just me or doesnt he look fatter on this than in their videos. Yes/no?

3) Is Karen annoying anyone else? I mean I know Keith just died but cmon lady, pull it together.

4) When they showed Jimmy's funeral, and b4 the rivercourt guys showed up, how sad was it when it was just his mum there. I know he shot Peyton, but you could tell he was a good guy really and omg it was just so gut-wrenching!

Ok if no ones been watching it, then guys its been an AWESOME series, start watching!!

Use the spoiler tool.
    But yeah, Season 3 is wicked so far! The episode with Keith was the best ever.

ReputationRep:
    *bump*

has anyone seen episode 22 of season 3?!
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was the only one who downloaded them. I've watched it until the end of the season and I really hope that Nathan is ok. And I hope there is a season 4.

ReputationRep:
    Im praying that there is a series 4 cause thre's so many cliffhangers.
    Doubt Nathan will die but maybe something serious with Rachel or Cooper. There's also a chance Sophia Bush may not come back next seaosn a she's finding it too hard to wotk with Chad now he's engaged. I love Brooke so hope she'll stay.

ReputationRep:
    yay..there are other people here that watch it! i thought it was a great episode with many questions left to be answered. have heard that there might not be a season 4 but it'll be pretty pants if they leave it at that.

i too doubt that nathan will die; in fact, i doubt any of them will die- it'll be too soon after keith's death. but, apart from karen, who's pregnant?! i think it's either brooke or rachel..i don't think it's haley at all. brooke because there were several hints throughout the episode that would suggest she was and rachel because of how crazy she's being with cooper..really hoping we get answers!

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling that Cooper might die-I dunno. And, I think that Rachael may be pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    when does this season start on english tv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Va Va Voom)
    yay..there are other people here that watch it! i thought it was a great episode with many questions left to be answered. have heard that there might not be a season 4 but it'll be pretty pants if they leave it at that.

i too doubt that nathan will die; in fact, i doubt any of them will die- it'll be too soon after keith's death. but, apart from karen, who's pregnant?! i think it's either brooke or rachel..i don't think it's haley at all. brooke because there were several hints throughout the episode that would suggest she was and rachel because of how crazy she's being with cooper..really hoping we get answers!
    Yeah, i also thought Rachel would be pregnant and dunno what'll happen with Brooke? By the by, what did you think of Peyton and Jake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    Yeah, i also thought Rachel would be pregnant and dunno what'll happen with Brooke? By the by, what did you think of Peyton and Jake?
    I thougth that they were really sweet together and wish that they had stayed together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I thougth that they were really sweet together and wish that they had stayed together.
    I know, i was thrilled when Peyton asked him to marry her haha! But then that'd probably be too cheery for the usual melancholy OTH style

ReputationRep:
    how can u download episodes, iv seen my brother doing this too. iv not seen season 3 yet and it sounds great from whats said here even though i dont know half the people mentioned. and i dont know when it'l be shown again so it be great to get a look at it , anyone halp on how to do this

ReputationRep:
    I was so gutted about Peyton and Jake! I loved Jake but knew something had to go wrong as Hilarie hasnt said she wanted to leave. As for whos pregnant I dont think its Hayley as ahe would be freaking out not smiley (probably that she got into college or something) so i'm stuck on it being Rachel or Brooke. I think Brooke couldnt be it as she's already had a pregnancy scrae but i also think Rachel is so crazy about Cooper at the moment that she would have made a show about being pregnant at the wedding so all in all TOTALLY clueless!

ReputationRep:
    Where can you download the episodes from season 3? Just watched the season 2 finale on DVD and I'm DYING to see what happens next!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yey there's gonna be a fourth season!

ReputationRep:
    Woohooo! That is absolutely great news! But is it definitely confirmed?

ReputationRep:
    Yep was confirmed yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    I've been watching season 3 the last week or so and I got to episode 16 today - THE episode(!!) - and I got to 5 minutes before the end and the sound cut out. I am now here DYING waiting for another one to download so I can watch the end.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.