Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hiya i'm doing a poll to see what everyone loves and hates at the moment e.g TV, Computer Games, Gadgets, Films, Actors, Celebs, magazines, books, Things that girls do/things that guys do, things that your mates do. That sort of thing... would be grateful for anyone who could whip me up a short list x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    hiya i'm doing a poll to see what everyone loves and hates at the moment e.g TV, Computer Games, Gadgets, Films, Actors, Celebs, magazines, books, Things that girls do/things that guys do, things that your mates do. That sort of thing... would be grateful for anyone who could whip me up a short list x x
    I posted on your other thread... what is this for by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I posted on your other thread... what is this for by the way?
    i know cate i just wanted to post on the main board for more coverage. Its for a new webpage that i'm writing that i want to specially be dealing with stuff that people find interesting, fun, good and annoying etc., called 'hits and hates'. I don't want to include stuff about say kings of leon, or ipods if everyone thinks they're pants... if you see what i mean.

ReputationRep:
    LOVING

Loving the vintage hair waves at the moment. Dark glam sunnies, Tea green cardigans. The revival of "Trendre Poison" By my dear Christian Dior. Waistband tops, V.savvy.

HATING

The net material tops which some women are wearing- NATIONAL BAN, Ballerina high heels-NATIONAL BAN, Jeans tucked into boots-NATIONAL BAN... im installing quite a few national ban's arent I?

ReputationRep:
    i know cate i just wanted to post on the main board for more coverage. Its for a new webpage that i'm writing that i want to specially be dealing with stuff that people find interesting, fun, good and annoying etc., called 'hits and hates'. I don't want to include stuff about say kings of leon, or ipods if everyone thinks they're pants... if you see what i mean.
    Oh, cool! You could have a bit about how annoying arrogant people are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    LOVING

Loving the vintage hair waves at the moment. Dark glam sunnies, Tea green cardigans. The revival of "Trendre Poison" By my dear Christian Dior. Waistband tops, V.savvy.

HATING

The net material tops which some women are wearing- NATIONAL BAN, Ballerina high heels-NATIONAL BAN, Jeans tucked into boots-NATIONAL BAN... im installing quite a few national ban's arent I?
    thanks... what's a waistband top?? If you have anymore keep em coming, you sound like you've got your finger on the pulse x

ReputationRep:
    At the moment:

Loves:

Music - I am going go through a new wave post punk thing at the moment, everything from Joy Division to Blondie.

Clubbing/Pubbling - This is heaven

Hates:

Lazy people
    Arrogant people to an extent
    People who are at university but insist on using text speech.

ReputationRep:
    OK, waistband tops are normal tops but instead of them ending where normal tops end they are in-between tunic length but have, like, a band acros your hips. They are great little things, and the big trend in Australia right now, we have had like no slutty girls around, most pleasing to see the girls without style are beginning to show some promise.

Anyway, advantages of these tihngs are that 1) they make you look taller. 2) They make you look thinner 3) they bring out your collarbones and come in more styles than you can poke a stick at. Ill try and find a picture to post one.

I have a LOT more Loves/hates, give me a sec to think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    At the moment:

Loves:

Music - I am going go through a new wave post punk thing at the moment, everything from Joy Division to Blondie.

Clubbing/Pubbling - This is heaven

Hates:

Lazy people
    Arrogant people to an extent
    People who are at university but insist on using text speech.
    do they use text speech when they're actually talking? can you me some examples please? What about fashion and celebs? Anyone in need of a good kick-in or face-lickin'?

ReputationRep:
    Love

- skirts that kick out
    - the flat but dressy shoes Topshop have in stock (yay for feet)
    - the fact that the sun is out!
    - camera phones (so fun!)
    - i think i'll love monalisa smile in the future
    - the last samuri
    - Julia Roberts, after seeing her in stepmom
    - James Hewett, he's so smooth!
    - the way girls just ***** and ***** through jealousy
    - the fact that younger lads think gel is purely for 'covering' hair....y?

Hate

- Cameron Diaz, there's just something cocky about her
    - the guy who co presented back to reality, you know...got kicked off blue pete for doing drugs.....
    - a wife for william....y!!!
    - really high and chunky heels
    - 50's skirts where some bright soul decided that brown, orange and beige look 'good'
    - people who look down on others wihtout giving them a chance
    - the fact that some parts of england are so grimey

The End

ReputationRep:
    OK, waistband tops are normal tops but instead of them ending where normal tops end they are in-between tunic length but have, like, a band acros your hips. They are great little things, and the big trend in Australia right now, we have had like no slutty girls around, most pleasing to see the girls without style are beginning to show some promise.
    oo yay...i thought i was the onlyt one!

ReputationRep:
    LOVE -
    My ghd straightners (couldn't live without them), heat magazine, finding nemo dvd, the internet, sport(especially gymnastics!), salt and vinegar snack'a'jacks

HATE -
    blazin squad, a levels, linda barker (get off the tv, i hate those adverts), tomatoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    Love

- skirts that kick out
    - the flat but dressy shoes Topshop have in stock (yay for feet)
    - the fact that the sun is out!
    - camera phones (so fun!)
    - i think i'll love monalisa smile in the future
    - the last samuri
    - Julia Roberts, after seeing her in stepmom
    - James Hewett, he's so smooth!
    - the way girls just ***** and ***** through jealousy
    - the fact that younger lads think gel is purely for 'covering' hair....y?

Hate

- Cameron Diaz, there's just something cocky about her
    - the guy who co presented back to reality, you know...got kicked off blue pete for doing drugs.....
    - a wife for william....y!!!
    - really high and chunky heels
    - 50's skirts where some bright soul decided that brown, orange and beige look 'good'
    - people who look down on others wihtout giving them a chance
    - the fact that some parts of england are so grimey

The End
    Thanks ... i'm totally with you on the brown and orange thing by the way. x

ReputationRep:
    LOVES

Nicole Kidman>> LOVVVVVVVE her.,Hipster jeans, vintage cars al la Jaguar. Flat purses (which you cant fit a thing into, but they look good)
    Tom Ford and his shoes, Wayne Cooper and his fantastic winter 60's coats, Jasmine Tea (ive started another revolution with this little beauty). The Simple Life (theres just something about Paris Hilton which makes me laugh) Aftershave on guys, LONG HAIR ON GUYS- I cant stress this enough, long hair for guys is IN and oh my god does it look fantastic!

HATES

Fake tans, Louis Vuitton's Murakachi bags, the revival of eighties haristyles, Mini Coopers, Gerorge Bush, John Howard, politicans in general, politics, Lycra fabric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma123)
    LOVE -
    My ghd straightners (couldn't live without them), heat magazine, finding nemo dvd, the internet, sport(especially gymnastics!), salt and vinegar snack'a'jacks

HATE -
    blazin squad, a levels, linda barker (get off the tv, i hate those adverts), tomatoes.
    oo yeh, i really hate blazin squad...they think they're little badboys when really they're just teenage boys who can nod in time to a beat.....maybe they should change their name to the churchill dogs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma123)
    LOVE -

HATE -
    Yay... Heat is the best! have you read this weeks? what do you think of peter and jordan? Also what sites on the internet do you love? (apart from uk learning do-da of course). And music loves?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ... i'm totally with you on the brown and orange thing by the way. x
    It depends on whose wearing them. (sorry im stepping into my guru shoes here) earth tones look great on those with the right skin tone and hair colour, and lets face it, Orange looks good on no human being.

ReputationRep:
    LOVES

Nicole Kidman>> LOVVVVVVVE her.,Hipster jeans, vintage cars al la Jaguar. Flat purses (which you cant fit a thing into, but they look good)
    Tom Ford and his shoes, Wayne Cooper and his fantastic winter 60's coats, Jasmine Tea (ive started another revolution with this little beauty). The Simple Life (theres just something about Paris Hilton which makes me laugh) Aftershave on guys, LONG HAIR ON GUYS- I cant stress this enough, long hair for guys is IN and oh my god does it look fantastic!

HATES

Fake tans, Louis Vuitton's Murakachi bags, the revival of eighties haristyles, Mini Coopers, Gerorge Bush, John Howard, politicans in general, politics, Lycra fabric.
    jasmin tea eh? i confess to being something of a jasmin tea obsessor. the only way to drink it though is to make a direct infusion fromt he tea leaves, makes such a stronger taste.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have read heat - i buy it EVERY tuesday. Not convinced on the whole peter, jordan thingy, i think its all for publicity.
    Spend a lot of time on msn, chattin to friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    jasmin tea eh? i confess to being something of a jasmin tea obsessor. the only way to drink it though is to make a direct infusion fromt he tea leaves, makes such a stronger taste.
    erm...my fellow repping buddy ... where is your list? x

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.