Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
TV

-garth merngues dark place
-black books, when it returns
Who is garth merngues? As for black books i have a strange attraction to Bernard. Should i be worried?
Sasha D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eleenia)
Yeah i love Jamie and Jamelia ... jamelia's really feisty too she says whatever she thinks about her fellow celebrities. Amy Winehouse is the same but i think she might be a bit of a gobsh*te.
gobshite...classic. I'll give you my love/hate of words for mens er genitals becasue some of the words make me just cringe

acceptable
-nob
-penis

unacceptable and gringworthy!
-rod
-****** (although it can be quite funny)
-bishop
-willy
-peepee
-beast
-python
-snake
-any type of reptile
-love stick
-hot poker
-3rd leg

........and yes, i've heard all of these words in use...unfortunately
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(unless your lucky enough to live in Oz!!)
LOL, ive got ya! Though becuse ive been working over summer and only getting out every so often for a surf, im still tanned but 6 shades lighter than what I usually am. And i dont htink ill end up with cancer though, it's the people who dont have much melenin in thier skin who get cancer. My advice, USE LOTS OF SUNSCREEN, some people think it blocks out tans but it doesnt. Not if you have decent sunscreen.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Who is garth merngues? As for black books i have a strange attraction to Bernard. Should i be worried?
it's a comedy, he's the writer and he starrs in it...he's called it that, it's his angle of comedy to overdramatise and brag...it so funny.
no, you shouldn't be worried, i also have astrabge attraction to him...maybe it's his dry humour. And manny! has anyone seen him on never mind the buzzcocks? he's a legend.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
A tanning booth is where you stand (in a booth) and a mist of fake tan is sprayed onto your skin. Even and gives a lovely finish....it's pretty hard to do a Ross (the episode in friends anyone....?) though it WAS hialrious.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OMG it was soo funny!

new HATES
Being stuck at home on a sat night becuase your mates are too lazy to go out.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
gobshite...classic. I'll give you my love/hate of words for mens er genitals becasue some of the words make me just cringe

acceptable
-nob
-penis

-rod
-bishop
-willy
-peepee
-beast
-python
-snake
-any type of reptile
-love stick
-hot poker
-3rd leg

you missed "****" from the acceptable list :P **** is the best one.

oh and willy should be in acceptable, its the only polite one that doesn't sound tooooo silly :P
eleenia
Rep:
?
it's a comedy, he's the writer and he starrs in it...he's called it that, it's his angle of comedy to overdramatise and brag...it so funny.
no, you shouldn't be worried, i also have astrabge attraction to him...maybe it's his dry humour. And manny! has anyone seen him on never mind the buzzcocks? he's a legend.
yeah bill bailey is great.. he's in spaced too which is my all time favourite comedy. what's that comedy called (on recently) where the first episode was set in a hospital and it was rippin it out of 60s style tv comedy that was hilarious!
eleenia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Everdawn)
LOL, ive got ya! Though becuse ive been working over summer and only getting out every so often for a surf...
at least you can go for a surf! try living in london, the only thing i get to surf is big puddles of water that evil drivers spray on me when i'm standing on the pavement!
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
you missed "****" from the acceptable list :P **** is the best one.

oh and willy should be in acceptable, its the only polite one that doesn't sound tooooo silly :P
o yes, **** is acceptable. I think wily is VERY silly...it rhymes with it for gods sake! It reminds me of little boys sayin "willy" and 'hilarious' fake willy's etc....that word amkes me cringe. but anyway. I also like this type of skirt:
Attached files
eleenia
Rep:
?

acceptable
-nob
-penis

-rod
-bishop
-willy
-peepee
-beast
-python
-snake
-any type of reptile
-love stick
-hot poker
-3rd leg

purple pump action passion pistol - now that's a personal fave.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah bill bailey is great.. he's in spaced too which is my all time favourite comedy. what's that comedy called (on recently) where the first episode was set in a hospital and it was rippin it out of 60s style tv comedy that was hilarious!
did you see my reply about what tanning booths are?
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
o yes, **** is acceptable. I think wily is VERY silly...it rhymes with it for gods sake! It reminds me of little boys sayin "willy" and 'hilarious' fake willy's etc....that word amkes me cringe. but anyway. I also like this type of skirt:
click on the image it makes it's not very clear above
eleenia
Rep:
?
A tanning booth is where you stand (in a booth) and a mist of fake tan is sprayed onto your skin. Even and gives a lovely finish....it's pretty hard to do a Ross (the episode in friends anyone....?) though it WAS hialrious.
oh yeah i missed it... are they dead expensive? Haven't seen the friends episode but i can just imagine...michelle from liberty X syndrome?
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I love this look.

Zero by Maria Cornejo A/W 2002

Its gorge. and glam and just what im seeing in my cryatal ball for Winter in Aus.... Glam in black.
eleenia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Everdawn)
I love this look.

Zero by Maria Cornejo A/W 2002

Its gorge. and glam and just what im seeing in my cryatal ball for Winter in Aus.... Glam in black.
i love this site called tart-tees you can get your own tees made that are cheap at half the price.
eleenia
Rep:
?
i love this site called tart-tees you can get your own tees made that are cheap at half the price.
- can anyone else fill this out for me? please x
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads