Marriage, what do you think? Watch

nuclear_pavlova
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Marriage....mmm?!
Bit too young (17) to be thinking about that....

Obviously one day perhaps I'd like to....saves growing old alone....my one fear..having no-one problem is marriages are falling apart left right and centre these days which Is why I dont really want to think about them rigght now and be disappointed when I am married or something...ending up divorced or whatever...hopefully not though

But as I said before....will think of marriage when im older
mypaperheart
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: I saw that programme! I really don't know what the 17-year old girl saw in that 64 year old. And when they were kissing - eurgh!!:puke:

I hope to get married when I'm sure that it's the right time. About 26/17 for me is about the ideal age.
Cortez
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I dont ever want to get married. Everyone whos married (mainly blokes) have told me never to bother getting married and i really dont think i would like to be.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I look forward to getting married at some time in the future. I don't want to get married until i've finished uni but by then i think i'll be mature enough to think about it and look forward to it.
DartsOfPleasure
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't want to get married too late for the sake of the kids. I'm looking at mid/late 20's but certainly before 30. By then, I probably would have a job and be earning a bit of money
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I t hink its entirely personal and something you should say I'll definatly never/will do. You cant plan when its gonna happen or how its gonna fit into your life.
For me I said its something I'd never do and now I'm getitng married next year and even though I wanted something very quiet and involving a lot of alcohol and dancing I've compromised to even wearing a white dress!
fairycakes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i want to get married before i'm 30, then a year or two of wedded bliss, i hope, then babies!!
i know i shouldn't but i'm way more excited bout the wedding than marriage.
also i wouldn't personally have kids until i'm married.
xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (283)
60.73%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.72%
No- I want it (127)
27.25%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.3%

Watched Threads