Turn on thread page Beta

Just wondered what people's thoughts on this were. I told a close mate that I did this with my boyfriend (I'm a girl) and she was totally disgusted. :confused: So what do other people think? Would you do it? If you have what was your first experience like?

ReputationRep:
    I tried it, and while it felt slightly different, and quite nice, but nothing particularly special. It's nice for when you want to try something a bit dirty, but I tend to find normal sex is nicer for the closeness feeling of sex. We did it again a couple of times, but was never much of an "oh we have to do that again" type thing. I don't think it's disgusting at all, though it is slightly kinky.

My first time wasn't pleasant actually. Was really really painful :eek:. But the second time it was totally fine and I ended up thinking that it was one of my best sexual experiences ever.

ReputationRep:
    They do say that the anus has the most sensitive nerve endings anywhere on the body...

(Original post by Drogue)
    I tried it, and while it felt slightly different, and quite nice, but nothing particularly special. It's nice for when you want to try something a bit dirty, but I tend to find normal sex is nicer for the closeness feeling of sex. We did it again a couple of times, but was never much of an "oh we have to do that again" type thing. I don't think it's disgusting at all, though it is slightly kinky.
    :dito:

We tried once, quite half heartedly tho i must say! But it was painful and i asked him to stop. Maybe if we had used lubricant? but it was our first time havin sex together and we basically messed around all night lol

ReputationRep:
    I have a question. Is lubrication an absolute necessity (KY Jelly)?

ReputationRep:
    Lol - id say lube was definately necessary! - unless your gf wants a sore bottom! lol.. its not disgusting, its just whatever peoples likes are, no doubt your friend will try it someday too.. but you have to appreciate that its not for everyone

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't say that it feels bad, just that it doesn't feel particularly nice. i'd compare it to crap sex; you know, the kind where the guy's enjoying himself and you're lying back thinking of england and getting not very much out of it.

but it does feel pretty kinky and naughty, i think it's psychologically a turn on.

and to randomiser, i think everyone needs to use lube, otherwise it could be quite uncomfortable and potentially harmful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just wondered what people's thoughts on this were. I told a close mate that I did this with my boyfriend (I'm a girl) and she was totally disgusted. :confused: So what do other people think? Would you do it? If you have what was your first experience like?
    I heard it felt good, but the whole idea of it kind of turns me off.

Lube of some description is virtually necessary. Natural or otherwise.

Ok the first time i tried it with my bf (im a guy) it was pretty awkward and just feels really weird so we didnt really go very far, but after that it was fine.
    Feels weird i dont get whats so exciting about it id rather jst kiss and cuddle hehe

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend tried to do that to me once. I bled like crazy and I've had piles ever since.

Sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Doesn't appeal to me, but I don't think it's disgusting... I just can't really see the point. Lol.

I hated it. Very painful, but I've since been told you need to fight through the pain so I might give it another go. (I'm a man)

ReputationRep:
    Painful, maybe the first time - its nerves I guess.
    I guess its different for a gay man, we don't have an alternative point of entry, so we shut up and deal with it if it hurts

I'm surprised that so many of my hetro friends have tried it, the mind boggles. I suppose everyone likes something a little different from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    I'd certainly recommend lubrication, chances are you'll tear a condom if you go in there dry. Not to mention the friction, ouch.

ReputationRep:
    Its not nicer than normal sex, but its different. Id definately do it again but not sure if she would lol she says she didnt enjoy it but i saw her getting into it.

ReputationRep:
    Well I can only speak from my own experience.

Myth: You can't sit down for a week afterwards.
    Unless you got really freaky there's no reason to feel sore after the deed is done.

On the subject of lubrication, it depends what was used. Some are absorbed easily, while with others you might want to take a quick shower.

As for cleanliness; would you have sex with someone that hadn't washed? I think its polite to be clean whatever area of the body you plan on visiting.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous]Just wondered what people's thoughts on this were. I told a close mate that I did this with my boyfriend (I'm a girl) and she was totally disgusted. :confused: So what do other people think? Would you do it? If you have what was your first experience like?[/QUOTE

Consenting adults and all that. I think its a little weird, but I have no inherent problem with it. Whatever feels good I guess.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2006
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.