To include in portfolio or not? Watch

danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Today I went to a casting to be in a shoe ad (lol), and I got the part... you don't actually see me (apart from feet) in it all, but I don't know whether to include this in my brief Ozmodel portfolio??

B/c it seems a bit petty lol and unimportant. I'm scared photographers etc will just laugh if they saw it mentioned! :laugh: Tbh I wouldn't blame them.

Just curious XxX
candyfloss
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
i think you should include it!! it's all model experience! xxx
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella)
Today I went to a casting to be in a shoe ad (lol), and I got the part... you don't actually see me (apart from feet) in it all, but I don't know whether to include this in my brief Ozmodel portfolio??

B/c it seems a bit petty lol and unimportant. I'm scared photographers etc will just laugh if they saw it mentioned! :laugh: Tbh I wouldn't blame them.

Just curious XxX

Was watching friends today. Was that episode where they were in vegas and joey found his hand twin.

Someone somewhere could be watching that advert... and realise that you're they're foot twin... and might want to know more !! : )

With regard to putting it in your portfolio, is there a CV type bit?

I'd say yeah, because the positives is that it shows that you have experience in front of a camera, and all that that entails...

It shows you have your foot in the door to the world of doing commercials anyway....
cazhorsey
Badges: 1
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone know how to get started as a glamour model? Its something that id like to try.
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cazhorsey)
Does anyone know how to get started as a glamour model? Its something that id like to try.

Suppose you could start with getting some photos taken and entering some competitions in things such as FHM, the news of the world and nuts magazine?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (80)
28.78%
1 (45)
16.19%
2 (42)
15.11%
3 (39)
14.03%
4 (20)
7.19%
5 (21)
7.55%