hanbok
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
does someone study BA Graphic design at CSM?
how many hours a week do you have classes? Are you satisfy?

towelette
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
hihi. i'm currently in my final year at BAGD CSM. you do get to spend much time in college during yr first year, but when it comes to yr second and finals, u r pretty much on your own basically. we usually do 3 or 4 weeks briefs (i'm assuming u are picking graphic design as yr pathway during second year, i'm not to sure abt how much work the illustrators or advertisors get), where we get a briefing (1 afternoon), in interim crit (1 afternoon) and a final crit (1 afternoon). so yeah. thats only about 3 afternoons in sch say in 3 weeks. but we do get individual feedback tutorials once every 2-3 weeks, and during our 'free' time we will be spending time in the computer room doing our work, in in photography/printmaking/bookbinding doing other work.

you have to be very independent! our tutors do provide all the support they can (well, most tutors anyway) but at the end of the day, u need to be pretty much self motivated and initiated to survive the course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (159)
51.62%
No (149)
48.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise