Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello - I've been trying to make a microsoft publisher leaflet or booklet but when i try printing it out it comes out all wrong.

All i want is something that consists of 4 pages in A4 which you fold to make an A5 booket (4 pages).

I need some help and i dont know what to do now cus im stook and i need to produce a booklet for my ict project. Help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siliviax)
    Hello - I've been trying to make a microsoft publisher leaflet or booklet but when i try printing it out it comes out all wrong.

All i want is something that consists of 4 pages in A4 which you fold to make an A5 booket (4 pages).

I need some help and i dont know what to do now cus im stook and i need to produce a booklet for my ict project. Help
    is this for gcse?

ReputationRep:
    yep, really frustrating me this publisher software

I got an A* in the other piece of coursework for ICT and an A for the database one - just need a good print out of a leaflet and it would go up to an A*.

what i do is open publisher and choose the 'booklet' option and it provides 4 pages but whenever i do any printouts when i have just a black border around the page to test - it just comes out all wrong and i've tried everything really

would appreciate it if someone could send me a publisher file with a border around the outside of the page that prints out how it should

ReputationRep:
    any help?

ReputationRep:
    any help!

ReputationRep:
    what course is this specifically for?

ReputationRep:
    I.T Shortcourse i believe on the database handling or something section of the coursework

but can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siliviax)
    I.T Shortcourse i believe on the database handling or something section of the coursework

but can anyone help?

Hi,
    Im doing a database this yr for my ict coursework (A Level) i woz jus wondering if anyone had an example database project which u could possibly send me plz as im really stuggling with mine - if u dont mind and do have an example could u plz send it to [email protected] - subject: ICT coursework!?
    good luck with ure coursework - and exams etc
    take care , luv nickala xx

ReputationRep:
    could somebody please send me a publisher file which consists of 4 pages which has a border (made by yourself) around the outside which prints the PAGES properly. I would much appreciate it! THANKS!

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like what you need is the christmas (or other) card template in Publisher

Here is a link to someone explaining how it is done

http://www.u3anriv.org.au/xmascards.php

Jim

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.