The Student Room Group

ICT: Leaflet

Hello - I've been trying to make a microsoft publisher leaflet or booklet but when i try printing it out it comes out all wrong.

All i want is something that consists of 4 pages in A4 which you fold to make an A5 booket (4 pages).

I need some help and i dont know what to do now cus im stook and i need to produce a booklet for my ict project. Help :smile:
Reply 1
siliviax
Hello - I've been trying to make a microsoft publisher leaflet or booklet but when i try printing it out it comes out all wrong.

All i want is something that consists of 4 pages in A4 which you fold to make an A5 booket (4 pages).

I need some help and i dont know what to do now cus im stook and i need to produce a booklet for my ict project. Help :smile:

is this for gcse?
Reply 2
yep, really frustrating me this publisher software :frown:

I got an A* in the other piece of coursework for ICT and an A for the database one - just need a good print out of a leaflet and it would go up to an A*.

what i do is open publisher and choose the 'booklet' option and it provides 4 pages but whenever i do any printouts when i have just a black border around the page to test - it just comes out all wrong and i've tried everything really

would appreciate it if someone could send me a publisher file with a border around the outside of the page that prints out how it should :smile:
Reply 3
any help?
Reply 4
any help!
Reply 5
what course is this specifically for?
Reply 6
I.T Shortcourse i believe on the database handling or something section of the coursework

but can anyone help? :s-smilie:
siliviax
I.T Shortcourse i believe on the database handling or something section of the coursework

but can anyone help? :s-smilie:

Hi,
Im doing a database this yr for my ict coursework (A Level) :frown: i woz jus wondering if anyone had an example database project which u could possibly send me plz as im really stuggling with mine - if u dont mind and do have an example could u plz send it to [email protected] - subject: ICT coursework!?
good luck with ure coursework - and exams etc
take care , luv nickala xx :biggrin:
Reply 8
could somebody please send me a publisher file which consists of 4 pages which has a border (made by yourself) around the outside which prints the PAGES properly. I would much appreciate it! THANKS!

[email protected]
Reply 9
Sounds like what you need is the christmas (or other) card template in Publisher

Here is a link to someone explaining how it is done

http://www.u3anriv.org.au/xmascards.php

Jim

Latest

Trending

Trending