Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    whats everyones fav thing to do in summer and ur fav thing about it?? i love going for picnics near rivers, or in a park full of kids laughin and screamin and avin fun!

i lvoe the sun how it cheers people up!!

hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    whats everyones fav thing to do in summer and ur fav thing about it?? i love going for picnics near rivers, or in a park full of kids laughin and screamin and avin fun!

hehe
    Going to Prestatyn for the snooker festival for the week. (Although we end up having a great time, snooker sort of goes out of the window in this week hehehe)

ReputationRep:

hehe
    i like going to other countries on holidays :cool:

ReputationRep:

hehe
    Getting really, really hot then having a water fight! I can't wait for summer

ReputationRep:

hehe
    Going to California! Although when i get there i realise how much i miss London.

ReputationRep:
    I love sitting on my front lawn with all my neighbours laughing, drinking and eating of the BBQ until goodness knows what time!

Watching the new generation of children on my street running up and down screaming and having water fights, playing mummys & daddys and things. Ohh...takes me back to the days when it was Me, jake, Ant, mat and megan. What happened to us? happy days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Getting really, really hot then having a water fight! I can't wait for summer
    yay! gettin the hose pipe out!!!

ReputationRep:

hehe
    Playing cricket all afternoon in the sun
    Having water fights with my dog when I try to bath him in the garden!

ReputationRep:
    yay! gettin the hose pipe out!!!
    The best water fights are the ones where you actually want to get wet! Oh, and I love having Ice Pops

ReputationRep:

hehe
    Chilling out completely at our place on Tahoe. The lake's water is purer than that of most cities, and the scenery is breathtaking. That said, there is always tons to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    The best water fights are the ones where you actually want to get wet! Oh, and I love having Ice Pops
    Yeah, having ice pops! It has to be seen as one of the best parts!
    Tennis rackets out down to counthill playing courts to go and see all the fit topless lads running about playing football whilst your just kicking your friends arse!
    What fun!

ReputationRep:
    i love the sun how it cheers people up!!
    hehe

Just thinking about has put me on a high!

ReputationRep:
    The best summer activity by far is SURFING, I LOVE it! and in summer you can just wear a bikini and not worry about wearing a wetty or freezing to death in the water!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    The best summer activity by far is SURFING, I LOVE it! and in summer you can just wear a bikini and not worry about wearing a wetty or freezing to death in the water!
    I had a lovely surfing instructor last year but i was hopeless at it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Yeah, having ice pops! It has to be seen as one of the best parts!
    Tennis rackets out down to counthill playing courts to go and see all the fit topless lads running about playing football whilst your just kicking your friends arse!
    What fun!
    Yeah I love playing tennis in the summer too. Strange really why we prefer to play something like that in the sweltering heat rather than when it's a bit cooler :confused: I think it's cos of Wimbledon- gets eveyone in the mood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    hehe

they r ace, esp them twisters icecreams!

ReputationRep:
    hehe

mmm twisters! Feel like one now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Yeah I love playing tennis in the summer too. Strange really why we prefer to play something like that in the sweltering heat rather than when it's a bit cooler :confused: I think it's cos of Wimbledon- gets eveyone in the mood
    Yeah, thats what we put it down to! You are wearing little clothes and jumping up and down, dripping wet, but still, its fun!

ReputationRep:
    hehe

Ok, now I have a strange craving for a twister and it's just not the weather for something like that!

I love going down to the beach for the day. I quite like not living near the seaside cos then it feels extra summery when we go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I think it's cos of Wimbledon- gets eveyone in the mood
    absolutely ... wimbledon centre court has to be one of my fave things to do in the summer too. strawberries and cream, mmmm.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.