fonzievision
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I'll be at uni next year but want to start an a-level in maths in September so I can take it in the Summer of 2007. Anyone know anywhere in London that does this or will I have to resort to distance learning?
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Floodlight
thefin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
may i ask, why do you want to do this?
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by thefin)
Does he need a reason? A Level maths is a fantastic qualification. If he thinks he can cope with it on tope of a degree, then why not?

I am taking Level 2 Book-keeping at evening classes. Just because I love to learn!
thefin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Talya)
Does he need a reason? A Level maths is a fantastic qualification. If he thinks he can cope with it on tope of a degree, then why not?

I am taking Level 2 Book-keeping at evening classes. Just because I love to learn!
I cant decide whether to get angry with you or not. I knew someone was gonna think I meant that. I didnt. I was asking because ive been considering doing geography AS and A2 in my gap year, when i finish school this year.

I also love to learn.

It is also intersting that someone would do an Alevel while at uni, I thought.

I was perhaps, if i got a response, going to ask advice on how to do this, if i chose to do the same.

My apologies for speaking politely and causing you to think i was being sarcastic. (Hint: im being polite now and not sarcastic)
fonzievision
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by thefin)
Just want the qualification really.... Will be useful I'm sure
thefin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fonzievision)
Just want the qualification really.... Will be useful I'm sure
yeh i agree. the reason why i im interested in geography is more just cos i wanna learn about its everyday relevance. because of this, ive since started to realise that doing an alevel in it is probs not the best way to go. instead i might just do a bit of outside reading.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (10)
8.62%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (12)
10.34%
No, but maybe I will look into it (29)
25%
No and I wouldn't consider it (65)
56.03%

Watched Threads