The Student Room Group

DENTISTRY University Replies 2013 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by _HabibaH_
Me! But I prefer that to a rejection. Where have you applied? Have you heard from any of them?

Yupp same! Lol.. hopefully waiting patiently will be worth it :smile: I'm from Scotland so ive applied to Glasgow, Dundee, Manchester and Newcastle. So far only heard back from Newcastle and have an interview there. What about you?
Reply 561
Original post by jojo1995
Me! I sent my application off late lose to the deadline also, perhaps that's why, when did you send yours ? :smile: good luck

Oh i see.. did you get a confirmation email?
I sent mine off on the 11th October! So far only had confirmation from them.. getting agitated as people have been hearing back for a while now!
Reply 562
Interview on 19th December for Leeds YAY :smile:
Reply 563
795307.jpg
Reply 564
Interview on 17th...:frown:very nervous .does anyone know the type of senarios ?
Original post by alam95
I've still not heard back from Manchester yet! Anyone else in the same boat?

me
Reply 566
Original post by alam95
Oh i see.. did you get a confirmation email?
I sent mine off on the 11th October! So far only had confirmation from them.. getting agitated as people have been hearing back for a while now!

Lol I sent mine off on the same day- hopefully they haven't got round to us yet :tongue: I got a confirmation email rather soon after applying - yeah it's really off putting and hurtful, them not having replied since :redface: I hope we both hear back soon x good luck hun!

Ps DW too much - there is nothing we can do, also many people sent theirs off quite early on here so perhaps they just haven't come to Us yet lol let's hope - how is everything else going ?
Reply 567
Original post by alam95
Yupp same! Lol.. hopefully waiting patiently will be worth it :smile: I'm from Scotland so ive applied to Glasgow, Dundee, Manchester and Newcastle. So far only heard back from Newcastle and have an interview there. What about you?

Just noticed that you've applied to the same unis as me, I'm scottish too :smile: not heard anything
Hi anyone know when Birmingham are giving out their next batch of interviews? I've applied to kings Leeds Birmingham Bristol!!! I know some people from other colleges who have had bham interviews already and been given offers!!!
Reply 569
Original post by orangebanana123
Hi anyone know when Birmingham are giving out their next batch of interviews? I've applied to kings Leeds Birmingham Bristol!!! I know some people from other colleges who have had bham interviews already and been given offers!!!

i think birmingham continue to give out interviews as and when they want! lool
they interview up until march i think, without breaks :eek:
Reply 570
Interview for 17th December for Queen's, Belfast! :biggrin:
Reply 571
Original post by dejinz
Interview for 17th December for Queen's, Belfast! :biggrin:

congratulations!!:tongue:
anyone got a queens belfast interview in February?
Just got back home to be welcomed by a big fat rejection from Leeds :frown:
Oh well, i guess that leaves 3 other dental schools now... :erm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 574
15.48 I received a Leeds rejection.

Just in time for the weekend, wooooo

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Got my Queens Belfast interview :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 576
Original post by MYKZURBF
15.48 I received a Leeds rejection.

Just in time for the weekend, wooooo

Same same :frown: woo :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 577
Original post by Doctor.
Same same :frown: woo :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still a long time to go yet!

Reply 578
interview at leeds on 20th :biggrin: xxx
Reply 579
Original post by jojo1995
Lol I sent mine off on the same day- hopefully they haven't got round to us yet :tongue: I got a confirmation email rather soon after applying - yeah it's really off putting and hurtful, them not having replied since :redface: I hope we both hear back soon x good luck hun!

Ps DW too much - there is nothing we can do, also many people sent theirs off quite early on here so perhaps they just haven't come to Us yet lol let's hope - how is everything else going ?

Yupp same! Yeah they must have got a lot of applications! I hope we hear back soon.. we will probably hear back around the same time! lol
Good luck to you too!! :biggrin: have you heard back from any others?
Apart from only one reply so far.. things are going well. I was able to attend an interview prep session at Glasgow Uni and that really helped a lot! wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest