Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

liitle advice needed. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i have nearly comleted my courseowrk, however need some advice on a bit.

the question is Examine to the extent to which Lenin had established communist control over Russia by the time of his death in 1924?

so this question requires a lot about lenin which i have said throughout the essay. i am nealry over the world limit and was think that i should leave the pargraph on lenin as i have talked about his role and so on througout the essay

would this lose me marks, as there is not a whole thing specifclly about him?

all advice would be appreciated

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liverpool)
    i have nearly comleted my courseowrk, however need some advice on a bit.

the question is Examine to the extent to which Lenin had established communist control over Russia by the time of his death in 1924?

so this question requires a lot about lenin which i have said throughout the essay. i am nealry over the world limit and was think that i should leave the pargraph on lenin as i have talked about his role and so on througout the essay

would this lose me marks, as there is not a whole thing specifclly about him?

all advice would be appreciated

thanks
    what do you mention in that paragraph about lenin? i dont get what you mean there..:confused:

ReputationRep:
    ive been advised to write a whole paragrapah about lenin in the essay.

but as i have gone over the word limit, i was thinking the lenin paragraph is not needed as i have spoken about lenin throughout the essay.

i want to know that if i leave that paragragh would i be dropping marks as "lenin" is quite important in context of the question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra)
    what do you mention in that paragraph about lenin? i dont get what you mean there..:confused:

normally when you plan a question each paragraph has to be about something. eg my paragraphs are about polical, economic,social and advisd to do one on lenin

however that one on lenin will mean i exceed the word limit and that wont be good:p:

so should i leave doing that

ReputationRep:
    depends on what you're writing about lenin. Ill take the example of my english cswk; i exceeded the word limit but wasnt penalised cause i couldnt possibly cut down; everything i wrote was neccessary for my argument to develop etc.
    So i would insert the paragraph with lenin, provided its relevant, concise and to the point. at this stage you cant afford to blabla, so be careful..
    if you want, PM me the paragraph and ill read it for you. i do edexcel, but dont do cswk so dont worry i cant cheat :P:

good luck with it, hope it all goes well x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 14, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.