Turn on thread page Beta

Girls! I need soem advise... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Roll peices of foil up (or just use the ghd curlers, personally I'm a cheap skate) curl your hair round the fuil, carfully (its abit tricky this part) pull the straighters down the foil and hair without buring your fingers and making sure the hair stays in place, lots of hairspray!!

Theres is also another way when you scrunch your hair into curls and straighten it, but I've never tryed so I don't know what to do!
    i stil dont get the things about the foil...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    Take your foil (a long peice) roll it up in a tube-sausage thingy

curl your hair round it

slide ghd straightners down it,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Take your foil (a long peice) roll it up in a tube-sausage thingy

curl your hair round it

slide ghd straightners down it,
    does that work better than curlers?!

and y ghd - i dont have those

ReputationRep:
    I think you're meant to wrap your hair around the foil then sandwich it between ghds to get curls, also in the ghd booklet thing you can sort of twist ur hair around a finger then take your finger out then sandwich the hair in the straightner, dunno if it works tho, neva tried it

ReputationRep:
    does that work better than curlers?!

and y ghd - i dont have those
    No curlers are better I think, Well i think its better to have some kind of ceramics straightners rather than the normal ones, GHD are just the ones I have, seen it in the booklet you see...

ReputationRep:
    thanks custard, i will be trying that tonight! instead of doing my coursework which i should be doing now aswell :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poowpoow)
    thanks custard, i will be trying that tonight! instead of doing my coursework which i should be doing now aswell :eek:
    Try it & tell us if it works :P definitely faster than the method i'm using =)

ReputationRep:
    do you have an attachment on your hair curler for corkscrew curls? also use quite a bit of hairspray to hold them and dont play with your hair too much

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.