Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!
    I'm trying to do a bit of research on the little cool 1 inch badges that are everywhere. I've just started making them in an attempt to make some money to pay off some debts! (www.everybodylovesbadges.co.uk).
    It'd be great if I could get some suggestions on designs/words etc that I could make that you think would be popular...
    Thank you!
    Laura x

ReputationRep:
    interesting, how do you plan on reaching your target, what kind of marketing do you have in place?

ReputationRep:
    That website address doesn't work for me!! I love those little badges though...maybe you could have a section where people can ask for a one off design..like certain words or something, lyrics from songs etc!

ReputationRep:
    You should make one that has a pink background and says in black writing "Goth & Proud".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie_dough)
    That website address doesn't work for me!! I love those little badges though...maybe you could have a section where people can ask for a one off design..like certain words or something, lyrics from songs etc!
    http://www.everybodylovesbadges.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmed)
    http://www.everybodylovesbadges.co.uk

Thank you

Love the look of the site!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you like the site!
    Rahmed - not too sure how I'm going to make the target. If anyone has any ideas on marketing, that would be good to!
    Like the badge ideas so far - keep them coming.
    (and feel free to PM me if you'd like a badge/badges made up) x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.