Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

In terms of dreams; I rule. watch

ReputationRep:
    Take note: most of you are too lazy to read this, so your loss! :p:
    At least that's what I'll tell myself

I was at school, at the back near the entrance to the "brown" corridor, when everyone noticed this huge dark green military type truck cascading out of the corridor. Yes, looking back now that's impossible but it made sense at the time. Anyway, we were in a bit of a panic since it was pretty big and was due to squash us all. So; we saw another truck which was parked in between an RE classroom and the fence and there was a small gap on the far left we could all fit through. Again; I think the truck was merged into the wall or the walls were holograms or something. So, we all attempted to run through when, typical as it was, the truck reversed and blocked off the entrance.

At this point the huge military truck was coming ever closer and everyone started screaming, like this: "aah!". Fortunately, it just missed us and we proceeded up an F-Zero X style tube to the entrance to a slide at a funfair at night, with flashing lights around notice boards, or something. We were then confronted by someone, I'm not sure who whom we told of our misadventures in a rather light-hearted way. We then proceeded to our "lesson" which took place in a melange of my old history room together with my philosophy room and some other genericness. To add to the nonsense, there was a bunk bed in the far corner of the class. The lesson started - it was Spanish, I'm pretty sure of that. The class was being taught by some kind of old teacher lookalike, which I found most perplexing. One guy was feeling unwell or something, so she performed a biopsy on him on the desk. Anyway, after the first person spoke this girl stood up and started replicating some kind of comedy show, in Spanish. She sent this guy with extremely long brown hair and glasses wearing a trenchcoat out into the night-rain so that we could all see him from the window. The view from the window showed 2 dark grey buildings, most of the lights out and a long pavement-walkway infront of a bridge, which he was stood on. The girl seemed to find it funny to speak lines from her favourite comedy show in Spanish... the whole gist of the joke was that he couldn't hear her because she was inside and he was on a walkway outside about 10 metres away. That was the hilarity of it. I think one of the lines was: "do you want a car?" or something about plant pots.

Anyway, after that the room changed and everyone disappeared (except me of course). I was in a room with 5 people and a "games-master" now who informed us we were playing 'dangerous games'. The challenge was that all 5 of us invent something dangerous, and perform an activity with this dangerous item in the class. The first guy who went had made a short axe from wood and a shard of metal. He promptly flung it into his head and died. At this point, I was somewhat worried I was in some kind of battle-royale type suicide story. The next guy to go was the one standing next to me, he had a large piece of oblong metal attached to an iron pole. After looking at me anxiously, he proceeded to launch the metal part into my forehead. Admittedly, I was dazed. Then I realised what he had done, there were small letters engraved onto the piece of metal which left marks - for I had the word: "the" branded onto my forehead. Genius. Anyway, I said I didn't approve of this 'game' and the games-master, who I think was the guy who presents Braniac said that the metal-man was disqualified. He looked furious with me. Following this, I proceeded to do my game. I have absolutely no idea why; but I decided to give a lecture on the European Constitution. This was deemed acceptable, and after the other 2 went (I can't remember what they did but one was disqualified and the other wasn't), I won.

The fellow gamers were somewhat angry with me, so I decided to run to the side and escape out of a window. I think it was daytime again, as I ran down a hill into a small garden patch next to a shed. Everyone came looking for me and I felt terrified. It wasn't even the same people but I knew they were looking for me and trying to kill me. I jumped over some fences and hid behidn some connifer trees as they approached. When they moved right, I moved left. Their tour guide looked like he was trying to help me, guiding me away. As I made further evasions around the connifers it looked like escape was possible, when another crowd of about 5 people came from behind the wall at the top of the hill. Suddenly the terrain I was on was extended to about 5 times what it was when I ran down the hill and I was panicked. I hid behind a small green shrub bush, hoping they wouldn't see me. Unfortunately, one very annoying girl saw me, or something, she said, I quote: "is it me or is there an amphibian in that bush!?".

Well this was it, I had no choice now. I realised, in a bizarre twist of logic that the only way I could possible escape was if I ran past them. Naturally, in one last bitter attempt to disguise myself, I pretended to be a coyote, making screeching noises and walking at a low altitude. Indeed, they believed me. I managed to get about 4/5s up the garden path to the bottom of the hill when I noticed one of the hunters had taken out an animal-tranquilising gun. They seemed so far away, it wasn't bound to hit me, but it did. It pierced my leg but for some reason I felt paralysed and anaesthetised in my tongue. I promptly fell to the ground and lay there, wondering what would happen when they caught up with me. Unfortunately, I woke up at this point. The weird thing was I couldn't move, and my tongue still felt like it'd been injected with anasthetic. This continued for about a minute until I came to fully, and proceeded downstairs, to write this.

ReputationRep:
    Surely it is your loss for writing something like that which no one will read :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloud_Strife)
    Surely it is your loss for writing something like that which no one will read :p:
    The original intention was that it wasn't for TSR, so :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ... er....

"moo". :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stick Man)
    ... er....

Bint.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ReputationRep:
    *makes a note to post that again in 30 minutes*

*makes a note to post that again in 30 minutes*
    I like my sig

ReputationRep:
    Unless u can lucid dream, u will never experience the things i have in dreams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    Unless u can lucid dream, u will never experience the things i have in dreams
    I can.

Sicko.

You're weird..how can you remember all that!? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    You're weird..how can you remember all that!? :p:
    How can't you? =D

Meh..don't try outwitting me..again! You're weird (please don't take my sub away! :p:) Raaar!

ReputationRep:
    So, did you win the golden joystick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p00p)
    So, did you win the golden joystick?
    No, I woke up after being hit by a high speed 20cm thin piece of metal laced with anaesthetic

Almost as cool as my dimexi dream.

(Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Take note: most of you are too lazy to read this, so your loss! :p:
    At least that's what I'll tell myself

I was at school, at the back near the entrance to the "brown" corridor, when everyone noticed this huge dark green military type truck cascading out of the corridor. Yes, looking back now that's impossible but it made sense at the time. Anyway, we were in a bit of a panic since it was pretty big and was due to squash us all. So; we saw another truck which was parked in between an RE classroom and the fence and there was a small gap on the far left we could all fit through. Again; I think the truck was merged into the wall or the walls were holograms or something. So, we all attempted to run through when, typical as it was, the truck reversed and blocked off the entrance.

At this point the huge military truck was coming ever closer and everyone started screaming, like this: "aah!". Fortunately, it just missed us and we proceeded up an F-Zero X style tube to the entrance to a slide at a funfair at night, with flashing lights around notice boards, or something. We were then confronted by someone, I'm not sure who whom we told of our misadventures in a rather light-hearted way. We then proceeded to our "lesson" which took place in a melange of my old history room together with my philosophy room and some other genericness. To add to the nonsense, there was a bunk bed in the far corner of the class. The lesson started - it was Spanish, I'm pretty sure of that. The class was being taught by some kind of old teacher lookalike, which I found most perplexing. One guy was feeling unwell or something, so she performed a biopsy on him on the desk. Anyway, after the first person spoke this girl stood up and started replicating some kind of comedy show, in Spanish. She sent this guy with extremely long brown hair and glasses wearing a trenchcoat out into the night-rain so that we could all see him from the window. The view from the window showed 2 dark grey buildings, most of the lights out and a long pavement-walkway infront of a bridge, which he was stood on. The girl seemed to find it funny to speak lines from her favourite comedy show in Spanish... the whole gist of the joke was that he couldn't hear her because she was inside and he was on a walkway outside about 10 metres away. That was the hilarity of it. I think one of the lines was: "do you want a car?" or something about plant pots.

Anyway, after that the room changed and everyone disappeared (except me of course). I was in a room with 5 people and a "games-master" now who informed us we were playing 'dangerous games'. The challenge was that all 5 of us invent something dangerous, and perform an activity with this dangerous item in the class. The first guy who went had made a short axe from wood and a shard of metal. He promptly flung it into his head and died. At this point, I was somewhat worried I was in some kind of battle-royale type suicide story. The next guy to go was the one standing next to me, he had a large piece of oblong metal attached to an iron pole. After looking at me anxiously, he proceeded to launch the metal part into my forehead. Admittedly, I was dazed. Then I realised what he had done, there were small letters engraved onto the piece of metal which left marks - for I had the word: "the" branded onto my forehead. Genius. Anyway, I said I didn't approve of this 'game' and the games-master, who I think was the guy who presents Braniac said that the metal-man was disqualified. He looked furious with me. Following this, I proceeded to do my game. I have absolutely no idea why; but I decided to give a lecture on the European Constitution. This was deemed acceptable, and after the other 2 went (I can't remember what they did but one was disqualified and the other wasn't), I won.

The fellow gamers were somewhat angry with me, so I decided to run to the side and escape out of a window. I think it was daytime again, as I ran down a hill into a small garden patch next to a shed. Everyone came looking for me and I felt terrified. It wasn't even the same people but I knew they were looking for me and trying to kill me. I jumped over some fences and hid behidn some connifer trees as they approached. When they moved right, I moved left. Their tour guide looked like he was trying to help me, guiding me away. As I made further evasions around the connifers it looked like escape was possible, when another crowd of about 5 people came from behind the wall at the top of the hill. Suddenly the terrain I was on was extended to about 5 times what it was when I ran down the hill and I was panicked. I hid behind a small green shrub bush, hoping they wouldn't see me. Unfortunately, one very annoying girl saw me, or something, she said, I quote: "is it me or is there an amphibian in that bush!?".

Well this was it, I had no choice now. I realised, in a bizarre twist of logic that the only way I could possible escape was if I ran past them. Naturally, in one last bitter attempt to disguise myself, I pretended to be a coyote, making screeching noises and walking at a low altitude. Indeed, they believed me. I managed to get about 4/5s up the garden path to the bottom of the hill when I noticed one of the hunters had taken out an animal-tranquilising gun. They seemed so far away, it wasn't bound to hit me, but it did. It pierced my leg but for some reason I felt paralysed and anaesthetised in my tongue. I promptly fell to the ground and lay there, wondering what would happen when they caught up with me. Unfortunately, I woke up at this point. The weird thing was I couldn't move, and my tongue still felt like it'd been injected with anasthetic. This continued for about a minute until I came to fully, and proceeded downstairs, to write this.
    Yeah, I had that dream once. You don't see me making a thread about it though.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    Yeah, I had that dream once. You don't see me making a thread about it though.:p:
    Indeed, I don't see you making a thread about it. I refuse to infer your point, make yourself clear young man!

In terms of everything, you rule :p:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.