Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi im considering doing audiology at leeds this september, can anyone please tell me what the first year timetable is like? how hard or demanding the course is and whether its good fun/ interesting? ta x

ReputationRep:
    Hi sorry i cant really answer your questions as im am too going to start audiology in sept. Which uni are you wanting to go to. From what i have seen the course seems intersting but quite hard at times, i have spoken to quite a few people who do the course and they all seem to enjoy it. Sorry i could'nt be of more help.

ReputationRep:
    heyy...seems like i can finally post!
    ok so i have an interview at leeds...and i was really hoping for some interview tips...I really wna go there!!..and i really want to study the course...
    any advice will be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya i had an interview at leeds for audiology in febuary, i had a maths problem to solve, and they asked me the general inverview questions, why do you want to study audiology, why do you want to come to leeds? ect. Have you applied any where else for audiology, have you gone through ucas extra if you dont mind me asking. From what iv seen leeds looks like a nice place to study and the course looks interesting, i have put leeds as my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    hey znicz
    i applied at aston but was rejected
    mancs..i still aint heard from them!!...they're takin their tym...
    iv only applied at 3 places...too long to explain online..im not going thru extra...its a late application...i know leeds seems like a wicked city!..i went to an open day and i absolutely loved it!
    uh oh..maths problem?..like what sort of a problem?..damnnn...plz help!!!

ReputationRep:
    Where are you from. Leeds is a cool city but iv only put it as insurance cos i live near leeds and want to move away from parents lol. You may still here from man though they were reallly late in giving me an interview and i think the course is supposed to be the best a man. I would not really worry about the maths question mine was something to do with algebra equation and i had to point out the graph i know some others had to rearrange an equation and some people had none. I would not worry if you get it wrong though i did and still got accepted, i think they are more concered with you enthusiasm for the course and ultimatly what sort of audiologist you will become. Good luck anyways, let me know how you get on.

ReputationRep:
    thanks znicz..ure da best
    no worries..ill let u knw how i get on..im from Blackburn btw...up north..about 1 1/2 hours away from leeds...

thnx once agen

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.