This discussion is closed.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
where is gzftan?????
I haven't posted a pic of myself on this site....in fact...you'd be hard pressed to find one of me at all on the net unless it's on MSN.

G
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
In my fridge.
Next to the mouldy cheese leftover from christmas.....not nice.....
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
I haven't posted a pic of myself on this site....in fact...you'd be hard pressed to find one of me at all on the net unless it's on MSN.

G
whyyyyyyyyy?
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
whyyyyyyyyy?
I have this crazy nightmare situation where people come up to me randomly in the street and say: 'Hey....you're gzftan from uk-learning!!!!!'....and i have no idea who they are....it's especially worse if they're not even a member...just one of the ever-lurking guests!!!

I know....i'm paranoid!!!

The reason i show my pic on MSN is cos i like the people i'm talking to to know what i look like and vice-versa.

If anyone really wants to see a pic of me..they'll have to add me to MSN.

G
theycallmemrpig
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hey hey

gzftan managed to take a photo of me the other day - dirty pervert was taking pictures of all the boys !!!! hehe only kidding hes as safe as houses !

anyways here is my ugly mug !!!!
Attached files
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
cheers guys for all the pictures. having got penguin's picture i promise ill give the whole 'gimme a picture' approach up. but if anyone wants to add their picture then stick it on here and ill put it on the first page.
babyboo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
check iot out me n the crazy colours!! hahaha here ya go u can put me on if ya want!
Attached files
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
having exceeded the 10000 character limit, the picture thread revisited is expanding. if yer pic aint on here, check the other thread o mine.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Okay, new pictures are up in the rerevisited thread. go see.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
check iot out me n the crazy colours!! hahaha here ya go u can put me on if ya want!
Hello.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
Okay, new pictures are up in the rerevisited thread. go see.
nik, which thread is this? There are so many pic threads that I don't know which one to go in.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
nik, which thread is this? There are so many pic threads that I don't know which one to go in.
well i have made two cos the board complained when i tried to add more pictures to this one. revisited is this one, the first and most comprehensive featuring the entire original picture thread and some more and the second one is the rerevisited one, which is growing ever so slowly.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well i have made two cos the board complained when i tried to add more pictures to this one. revisited is this one, the first and most comprehensive featuring the entire original picture thread and some more and the second one is the rerevisited one, which is growing ever so slowly.
OK, I'll try and make sense of that. :confused:
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
OK, I'll try and make sense of that. :confused:
okok, this thread: good. other picture thread: not so good. happy? <--wtf is with the green??
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
okok, this thread: good. other picture thread: not so good. happy? <--wtf is with the green??
mingin aint it?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYa12)
you were 15 in that pic? HOLY **** you must look like a grand dad by now
I have just looked at your picture just to see whther you had the right to declare other people 'ugly' and i must say you're something of a hypocrite - ! Yes get this post deleted - I really don't care - but in all honesty - you are certainly not attractive. I haven't viewed Elpaw's pic - but can tell you - you look about thirteen there - which would make sense since you insist on behaving that way on ukl.
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I have just looked at your picture just to see whther you had the right to declare other people 'ugly' and i must say you're something of a hypocrite - ! Yes get this post deleted - I really don't care - but in all honesty - you are certainly not attractive. I haven't viewed Elpaw's pic - but can tell you - you look about thirteen there - which would make sense since you insist on behaving that way on ukl.
now now, that wasn't very nice.

You can have at least used nicer terminology - aesthetically challenged
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
now now, that wasn't very nice.

You can have at least used nicer termionogly - asthetically challenged
Sorry - but i really really had to make that clear. Next time I need to say something insulting - I'll come to you

p.s the comment was worth it - some nice person has just given me some rep
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sorry - but i really really had to make that clear. Next time I need to say something insulting - I'll come to you

alee, where is your pic?
]{ingnik
Rep:
?

i think dazya has done something of an about-turn regarding his previously cruel comments. he is now focusing on flirting i believe.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads