Turn on thread page Beta

Roots need doing? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok i need to get my roots done there not really bad but i want them do anyway. I was thinking of putting the blonde highlights in my hair instead of getting the roots done. would this be ok or should i just get it done at the hairdressers?

ReputationRep:
    what about trying that new nice and easy root touch up thing if you want to touch up your roots.

ReputationRep:
    i used that touch-up thing a couple of weeks ago...

its alright like, but it's the same price as the full sized hair dye. it just bugs me that you have to pay the same amount for much less stuff! although, you do get a £1 off voucher for the full sized dye..

tis good if you're in a rush though cause it only takes 10 minutes to colour and is much, much quicker to rinse out.

that is all...

ReputationRep:
    I used it yesterday and thought it was alright (was on half price in my local Tesco, don't know if that's a national promo tho).

What colour are your roots and the rest of your hair to start with?

ReputationRep:
    oooh, half price?!?!?! hmmm...tesco here i come!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.