Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone else watching this...fantastic by italy...they are playing with so much confidence and flair (even if some moves are a little dodgy)...what a refreshing change for one of their matches to be competitive rather then being the whipping boys.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    anyone else watching this...fantastic by italy...they are playing with so much confidence and flair (even if some moves are a little dodgy)...what a refreshing change for one of their matches to be competitive rather then being the whipping boys.....
    sometimes it depresses me to be scottish...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    You have given in, you posted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    lou, is there a pic of you on the forum?

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic win by the Italians there, some of the most dominant forward play I've seen for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Fantastic win by the Italians there, some of the most dominant forward play I've seen for a while.
    good for them...im really pleased that they got a win cause i dont think scotland deserve to win...patterson was crap along with the rest of the team...scotland have 1 world class player....taylor at 8....thats it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    good for them...im really pleased that they got a win cause i dont think scotland deserve to win...patterson was crap along with the rest of the team...scotland have 1 world class player....taylor at 8....thats it.

The question that has to be asked apart from O'Driscoll, which player from either Scotland, Wales or Ireland would get into the British Lions side which is going to tour New Zealand.

i saw about 15 minutes of it
    the jocks lost
    !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    The question that has to be asked apart from O'Driscoll, which player from either Scotland, Wales or Ireland would get into the British Lions side which is going to tour New Zealand.
    Murphy, Hayes, Byrne, O'Callagahan, O'Connell, Gleason, Foley and Stringer are all in with a shot dependant on what sort of side they go with.

ReputationRep:
    Murphy, Hayes, Byrne, O'Callagahan, O'Connell, Gleason, Foley and Stringer are all in with a shot dependant on what sort of side they go with.
    I strongly disagree. None of these would get in the England side. Clive Woodward has even said he isnt afraid of naming a Lions XV which is entirely English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I strongly disagree. None of these would get in the England side. Clive Woodward has even said he isnt afraid of naming a Lions XV which is entirely English.
    That's ********. And CW is the manager? Jesus Christ.

I'd say only Grewcock, Hill, Dallaglio, Wilkinson, Greenwood and Robinson are certain starters if fit. After that things become much less certain.

ReputationRep:
    That's ********. And CW is the manager? Jesus Christ.

I'd say only Grewcock, Hill, Dallaglio, Wilkinson, Greenwood and Robinson are certain starters if fit. After that things become much less certain.
    Lol, we shall see. Yes CW is the coach. Like I said, he came out in the press and said he wasnt afraid of naming an English XV, in other owrds unless someone shines from either Ireland, Scotland or Wales, he is likely to go with an English XV with like I said O'Driscoll and possibly one or two others.

The only player I can see from wales having a chance is Iestyn HArris, but he is going back to league so the rumours say so he is out of the running. Scotland, no thanks, they are dire.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say those six English lads plus O'Driscoll and perhaps O'Connell considering his immense performances all season are the only ones certain to start. After that things are pretty open. Obviously with CW being coach he's likely to give preference to the English lads, not out of bias or maliciousness, simply because he's more used to working with them and has a better idea of what they can do.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.