The Student Room Group
eventually if you keep shaving the stubble will all even out..
Reply 2
Are you male or female?!
Reply 3
Talya
Are you male or female?!

Heh, yeah, that's a very important question here.
Reply 4
male! i dont want it totally shaven off i want some stubble but wen it grows back its all uneven...
Reply 5
Anonymous
i want some stubble but wen it grows back its all uneven...
Cause you're a teenager! You won't get even stubble til you're like 30.
Reply 6
well not stubble exactly but not long or not totally hairless... lol
Reply 7
Talya
Cause you're a teenager! You won't get even stubble til you're like 30.

Wana bet? I'm 17 and do :biggrin:
Reply 8
Ryan

I should have made myself clearer: If you, as a teenager, still do not have even facial hair regrowth, you will probably not have it til you are 30.
Ryan

I'm guessing it does vary from person to person.

I'm just starting to get pretty even facial hair growth now at 23. It's not perfect yet, but it's better than it was a couple of years ago.
Was that really so embarrasing it caused to be anonymous?
Ronaldo XII
Was that really so embarrasing it caused to be anonymous?

Does it really matter if someone used the anonymous function here? Has it hurt anyone? And can e be sure it isn't embarrassing for the person concerned? I mean, their facial hair growth could be quite extreme and be vastly different on different parts o their face meaning they embarrassed bout it.

Let's just get on with dealing with the question and not worrying about whether we should know who has made the thread :smile:
Reply 12
so how to make it grow evenly then?
Anonymous
so how to make it grow evenly then?

You probably can't make it grow evenly.

All you can dois probably trim it so that the bits which grow faster and thiker are trimmed moe often and theslower and less dense bits are left to grow longer.
Reply 14
It definately varies, im 25, been shaving since I was 15 but even now it still grows in patches rather than all at once, although it does appear to be growing more rapidly now an evening out in some places.

All you can do is keep shaving, try every 2 - 3 days. Use a normal razor and not an electric (if you dont already) because an electric razor will not cut lighter hairs away, so they will take far longer to become thicker, and shave it all off for now, but it may still take a while for any improvements.
Roger Kirk
I'm guessing it does vary from person to person.

I'm just starting to get pretty even facial hair growth now at 23. It's not perfect yet, but it's better than it was a couple of years ago.

heh heh 24 and still cant grow a beard and can barely grow half a moustache

oh well il hit puburty some day lmao

Latest

Trending

Trending