Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best Heavy Coverage Foundation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think there may have been a similar thread to this, but i'm not sure!!

Anyways, I'm looking for a foundation which will give me a good amount of coverage. I have red blemishes on my skin and a scar right across my nose (lol), and a lot of foundations i use don't cover them up enough, and i'd rather not use concealer. So any suggestions for a good heavy coverage foundation?

Another thing to add, i have dry skin, but would like to have a matte finish

ReputationRep:
    I used to use l'oreal true match, but wanted a change, so I tried their other one called infallible, which is similar but has a lot more coverage, and it also lasts for longer throughout the day.

I don't really experiment that much with foundation but i find that infallible is brilliant at covering redness, blemishes and even dark circles. it looks natural and flawless, and I've not needed to wear concealer since using it.

ReputationRep:
    You can get it at almost all Boots and Superdrugs stores.
    Hope you get on with it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.