Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    economically it is probably better to live at home, but i think that it is more fun to live at campus it is a part of the university life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    economically it is probably better to live at home, but i think that it is more fun to live at campus it is a part of the university life

well i've kept my options open by applying for accomodaion...so i will have to decide nearer the time...

ReputationRep:
    anyone living at home atm who can tell their side of the story??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I feel exactly the same- I really wouldn't want to live in student halls. I like my living space clean and tidy and that's not the image I have of student halls! And I really couldn't share a bathroom! I've also got a bf and would miss him too much
    I've chosen Bristol and Reading as my firm and insurance but hope that I go to Reading- I really liked it there What are you going to study??
    Most unis have ensuite options which is fine so you only have to share a kitchen. Your room is where you do everything else so it is really how you clean it and of course halls have cleaners. I find halls far cleaner than shared housing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Most unis have ensuite options which is fine so you only have to share a kitchen. Your room is where you do everything else so it is really how you clean it and of course halls have cleaners. I find halls far cleaner than shared housing.

did anyone here live at home in their first year, or know anyone who did? was it harder to make friends etc?? or is it kinda- as long as you make the effort to meet people, you will be fine ??

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.