Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ring on fingers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello to all
    Just wondering on which hand on girls normally wear their ring on.I know it's normally worn on the middle finger, but is it on the left or right of the middle finger?I don't meant wedding ring or anything like that by the way, just rings that are worn for fun. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wear one on my middle and one on 4th finger, both on right hand. Sometimes wear one on the middle finger of my left hand instead. Its personal preference, there's no right or wrong.

ReputationRep:
    ooo I always thought that there were some significant to whether the ring is on the left hadn or right hand.So there is no meaning to it?

ReputationRep:
    No, absolutely none. The only one to worry about is a gold band on the left hand, if so, don't hit on her!

ReputationRep:
    Just dont wear it on your index finger and you'll be fine...

ReputationRep:
    Is there a special meaning when worn on index finger?

ReputationRep:
    not particularly, i just think it looks awful

ReputationRep:
    It just looks weird

ReputationRep:
    i wear one on my right hand wedding finger, (well i will do when i buy the most amazing ring ever its got like fake peals and diamonds on it sounds chavy but its not) and on my left index finger

ReputationRep:
    lol, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I wear one on my right hand, 4th finger, and one on my left hand, 3rd finder. I also have another ring I wear for special occassions and I wear that on my right hand, 3rd finger.

ReputationRep:
    Mines on middle finger of left hand

ReputationRep:
    Little finger of left hand. :P It doesn't fit any where else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky68M)
    But i'm weird given the fact that the majority of people wear their watches on their left wrist, but i wear mine on the right.
    i thought that was to do with what hand you write with...

which is why most people wear it on their left hand; cause most people are right-handed

ReputationRep:
    The finger the ring fits on if I find a ring I really like, I’ll try to find the size that will fit my ring finger. But it’s hard cause my fingers are thin. So normally middle or ring finger. Sometimes index - what’s wrong with that? :hmmm: it looks really cute because my hands are so dainty. I suppose if someone has man hands or fat and short fingers, it wont look good on the index :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I wear my ring on the same finger as my engagement ring!

ReputationRep:
    I have one on my middle finger of my left hand, and one on the index finger of my right hand. Both were presents for my 18th birthday

ReputationRep:
    middle finger of my left hand

ReputationRep:
    Huge statement dress rings are supposed to go on your index finger apparently. I wear a ring on my middle finger on my left hand and ring finger on my right hand.

ReputationRep:
    I have hugely fat fingers, so wear them on my little fingers

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.