Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

SmarterChild (MSN) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else use this?

That damn chatbots doing my head in!! :mad: The other day it was refusing to Word Scrambles for some reason, kept asking 'Why Should I?' It even switched the number for the game from 4 to 3 to confuse me Didn't work though :p:
    I kept swearing at it yesterday and now it keeps asking me for an apology! I finally gave in cause it was getting annoying, but then it started to annoy me again so 2 minutes after I apologised to it asked me for another apology lol

How's everybody else getting on with it?

ReputationRep:
    I don't talk to it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have the need to talk to it (ie. I have friends).

ReputationRep:
    ^^lol

(Original post by Dschingis)
    Hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceman_jondoe)
    ^^lol
    you're HOT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    you're HOT

Ice is cold. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    woo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dschingis)
    It might amaze to know that msn allows you to talk to more than one person at the same time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It added me. I don't trust anything that does that not to be a virus/spyware/scam of some sort. So I blocked it.

Still, if it's refusing to obey...

"Skynet!":eek:
    /obligatory response number 512

ReputationRep:
    How did it add you? And whats the point in blocking it lol, its not like it talks to you unless you talk to it first :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    How did it add you? And whats the point in blocking it lol, its not like it talks to you unless you talk to it first :rolleyes:
    But it did. I signed into MSN one day, got the message smarterchild... has added you...Didn't have a clue who/what it was, so I accepted, and it said "Hello, I am SmarterChild..." etc.
    Blocked it after a subsequent short chat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Flipside)
    But it did. I signed into MSN one day, got the message smarterchild... has added you...Didn't have a clue who/what it was, so I accepted, and it said "Hello, I am SmarterChild..." etc.
    Blocked it after a subsequent short chat.
    That's weird, maybe Skynet's after you...

ReputationRep:
    That's weird, maybe Skynet's after you...
    Maybe...
    *makes mental note to stock up on bomb shelters, motorbikes, shotguns, and rocket-launchers for good measure*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Flipside)
    Maybe...
    *makes mental note to stock up on bomb shelters, motorbikes, shotguns, and rocket-launchers for good measure*
    Should probably think about getting your own Teminator too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Listen brothers.

What you need to do is get the ****er into a conversation with atleast 4 people, then everybody start dissing him all at once, he will cry his heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnarl)
    Listen brothers.

What you need to do is get the ****er into a conversation with atleast 4 people, then everybody start dissing him all at once, he will cry his heart.

I've tried inviting people into the conversation but the damn bot keeps leaving

ReputationRep:
    I added it ages ago as a curiosity and soon forgot about it until it once started talking to me on its own intiatative. I blocked it after that. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YYYY)
    I added it ages ago as a curiosity and soon forgot about it until it once started talking to me on its own intiatative. I blocked it after that. :hmmm:
    It never talks to me! Humph!! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    It might amaze to know that msn allows you to talk to more than one person at the same time :rolleyes:
    OMG! Really?! How cool is that! Wow... I must go try it. :p:

What I really meant is that I don't need to talk to it because I don't get that bored. And I dislike talking to an AI. I even have problems topping up credit on my mobile phone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.