Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey ppl. whats soton like for economics

and accounting & finance. please giv some feedback and if u r actually doing the course or have done it at this fine institution, what was it like! etc

thanks ppl

ReputationRep:
    comon! any soton ppl here ? pls help xxX

ReputationRep:
    Hey, currently doing accounting and finance in my first year, but also do economics as a module. Really enjoy the accounting and finance course but its not all regarding that - involves management, management analysis (maths stuff), IT stuff etc. You get a wide choice with both Economics and my course as my flatmate does economics and also does two of my modules. Overall, I enjoy the course, theres some good lecturers and its not a huge, unbearable amount of work - mostly up to you, when to study etc. Hope thast some help, any more info needed, just ask.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 20, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.