The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What makes you say we like peter pan?
Reply 2
:confused: sorry, to assume, i tohught everyone liked peter pan?
Reply 3
He creeps into the bedrooms of small children.
Reply 4
I like peter pan because i don't because i had to see the damn panto 58 times over christmas while i was working there :biggrin: Well paid mind :tongue:
Reply 5
not many peter pan lovers out there then?
Reply 6
I heart Peter Pan!!!!!
Reply 7
Clarence
I heart Peter Pan!!!!!

Ah excellent, why so?
Reply 8
he has cool green tights that make him look like grass- and i like grass :indiff:
I like peter pan due to him being the reason that the film 'hook' was made. I love this because that film has the little fat kid that rolls down that piece of wood.

hes awesome.
Reply 10
Mr. Pan ist cool.

Although he was created ages ago, he must be pretty old now right?
Reply 11
I like him because he gets to be a kid forever. And he gets a fairy to be friends with. Id love that.

This is weird, I've like just finished watching the film 5 minutes ago. I love peter pan because hes brave =D
Reply 13
if i could fly, do backflips and defeat a man with a fishing appliance, i bet that i'd be as brave as peter pan... perhaps braver.
Reply 14
i watched the old Disney version of peter pan the other day. he is a very arrogant, annoying little boy.

and the movie is real short.. 1 hour 20 minutes? they didn't seem that short when i was little.. also, circus acts are so boring.. like ones which are made for little children.. ppth.
Reply 15
He can fly and talk to fairies. I want to fly:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending