foundations that dont wear off Watch

pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
right now im using maybeline wonder finish and it wears off, and sort of drys out my skin. i really like it tho cos it goes on really easily, what other foundation can i use that moisturises and looks good but isnt expensive?
louise28k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
right now im using maybeline wonder finish and it wears off, and sort of drys out my skin. i really like it tho cos it goes on really easily, what other foundation can i use that moisturises and looks good but isnt expensive?
i used to use maybelline and by the end of the day its usually all come off. I now use Max factor colour adapt, its really good and lasts all day
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think most will wear off over the day. In order to avoid it wearing off you should avoid touching your face. You could also touch up with a powder compact type foundation...
chandni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i find that the revelon foundation is quite good I just strted using it matches myskin colour really well and thats y i bought it but turns out it lasts all day as well!!
LawQueen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Boots No7 range. Wow is all I can say. Sweat, rain and wind does not shift that stuff
mbm1087
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've found that neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup works really well. It looks really natural, won't make your face oily, and doesn't wear off.
mypaperheart
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you want your make up to stay on, use a light translucent powder over the top, and it should help to hold it in place whilst giving a nice matte finish.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (89)
50%
No (89)
50%

Watched Threads