Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know this question has been asked before, but I have found different people saying different things.

How do universities get your UKCAT score? Do you have to enter your UCAS ID on the Pearson website so they are linked? Or do you have to do nothing at all as the universities you have applied at will contact Pearson by themselves and get your score?

ReputationRep:
    I think the universities will get your score anyway so my tutor last year said I dont have to put it on, I think some people do. I ended up leaving it but Im not too sure tbh ask your UCAS tutor or Head of year.

ReputationRep:
    "After the UCAS application deadline has passed (15th October 2012), we liaise with UCAS and obtain from them information regarding the Consortium Universities you have applied to. We then communicate your test result directly to your chosen Universities. You do not need to pass your test result to your Universities yourself.

For clarity, we do not and cannot pass your mark onto any Universities outside the Consortium. If you choose to give the universities your scores, please remember that they would not know how to judge a UKCAT result since they would not have the UKCAT results of other candidates with which to compare it."

That's from their website:

http://www.ukcat.ac.uk/taking-the-te...r-test-result/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 10, 2012

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.