Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Since I have been home from uni for easter I have done about 10 minutes worth of work. At uni I feel really motivated and get my essays done a week or sometimes 2 weeks early :eek: Ive got a 2000 word essay and a 3000 word risk asessment report due in on the first day back so I must get my arse into gear!! Does anyone else have this problem? Or have you all done all your work/loads of revision already?
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Same problem here. Have a prelim next week at college and have read 1 book and a fraction of the notes I was supposed to. Oops!
Wise One
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ditto. 4000 words to do for Wednesday.

Off to the pub in half an hour.

Whoops.
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Indeed i ahve many essays to do...

...and i haven't even gone home
hallucination
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1000 word report in for next Wednesday...so far, 0 words completed. Am nearing the end of my second week doing nothing!
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've done loads of work and revision but still miles behind where I want to be!
Vixen
Rep:
?
(Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
Indeed i ahve many essays to do...

...and i haven't even gone home
:p: :p: Trouble is I'd get them done if I was there. I think theres something in the air at home, it makes me lazy.

I must do some tonight
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Same as, got sooo much to revise for but I just can't ever be bothered, it's really annoying now lol
dancingqueen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't get motivation either which is bad since I have finals soon!! I really want to do better than I did last year, and I think I'm doing a bit more work so far, but it's really hard when I see how much there is to do and I start panicking about not finishing it! Hopefully when I get back to uni, everyone will be in the library and I'll have no choice but to work. Am a bit worried about feeling really pressured and getting stressed out though
Angelica
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There's loads of work I planned to get down this easter, but so far I have done hardly any. I think I might go back a couple of days earlier when no one is around and hopefully that will motivate me to get something done.
Metalmayhem
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh dear two exams the end of next week and will have had a 5 week easter break to fit in plenty of revision... for some reason my motivation to work all day, day after day has been pretty terrible. Been working a fair bit this week, but still, my brain obviously hasn't yet realised that its kinda important to do well in exams.
wednesburywench
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i have 7 exams in a weeks time. have to be doing a ridiculous amount of time, its never gona all get learned tho, its actually impossible.
Vixen
Rep:
?
(Original post by wednesburywench)
i have 7 exams in a weeks time. have to be doing a ridiculous amount of time, its never gona all get learned tho, its actually impossible.
:eek: :eek: Sounds horrible.

Wooo, Ive done about 1000 words for my risk asessment report. Must do more though cos I have another essay after this. Thankfully I was uber organised with my other 2 essays due in after easter and did them at uni last semester
dancingqueen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Have found a way of helping with exam revision is to do past papers periodically, and see how much more I can do each time. That's one of the few things which seems to motivate me...:rolleyes:
bewithoutyou
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm exactly the same, I just don't work at home. I come back with lots of good intentions and all my books... but somehow I find myself with a week to go and not a single book unpacked :rolleyes: I don't know what it is but I just don't manage to sit down and work when I'm here.
Evolin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im TRYING to work!! my exams are now in THREE weeks! argh! I really don't want to fail- and have to be doing resits during my holidays! how yuck would that be!

I can't get my head into it either- one day id do a good days work, and then somedays crap- for instance today- i noly covered two lectures! If i want to have covered all my lectures by the exams i should be aiming at 15-20 a day!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (158)
51.8%
No (147)
48.2%

Watched Threads