The Student Room Group

what happened (They caught us having sex, now im stuck in his room )

Okay im the guy friom the post that was put uop a few days ago (They caught us having sex, now im stuck in his room - http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213181&highlight=caught+stuck) and i know a lot of people wanted to know how it turned out, so here goes. After my last entry on the pst before it was locked, my girlfriend was asleep and i was paniking. Shortly after that she woke up, only because i shut down the computor and left the volume up, i decided that i should take the advice one of the people who posted in her thread. I propsed then and there. (for all those that want details i sat her on the end of the bed and got down on one knee-yes i already had the ring, i ordered it inadvance incase anything happened to it- and took the ring out of my bedside drawer and just aksed her. She said yes and after the whole ring on finger thing, i told her i wished i could propse in a more romantic way (i had the best plan, but im not getting into that now) She told me that she didnt care. We decided to go and talk to my parents again. When we went back into the living room there was a dead silence, we decided to let them talk first. my mum said that she understands that we are two mature adults who wanted to take our relationship to the next step and addmitted that she had over-reacted. (i was so shocked, shes not one to back down) My dad however, was still pissed of, he said that i was a disgrace having sex before marrige, and that although hed agreed to let me sleep with her when she turned 18, he sould have stopped us althogether. i got mad at this point, and i know last time i scared Janey, so i tried to keep my cool. I told them that i was 21 and that they couldnt run my life, i said that i needed my indepedance and that i was moving out and janey was moving in with me and there was nothing he (my dad) could do about it. My dad wentr on to say tghat we shouldnt live together if we werent married. i went to say something but Janey spoke up then, she said 'But we are getting married, Josh just proposed and i said yes. im sorry we casued you so much stress but we are in love and we belive that what we are doing is right. i know christians are aginst any form of birth control, but we were having safe, protected sex. why cant you just accepct the fact that your son has grown up?' i admit, i wasnt expecting her to say that, but im glad she did as it made my mother at the very least, see sense. She smiled and said that she was sorry, and it was just the shock of seeing us together in that way. she went on to say that she was glad we were being responsible for our actions despite the fact the she didnt agree with them, and she said she was pleased that we are getting maried. My father is a differnt story, he stormed up to his room, and we didnt see him for the rest of the day, he came down for dinner after Janey and i went back upstairs. She went home at about 9, and today we, as wel as her parents and my mother, are going to talk about both the wedding, and the fact that we are moving in together. we are also going to make my father see some sense. Thanks to all those who helped.

Scroll to see replies

wow....good luck with your dad
Reply 2
He hasnt said a word to me in 3 days
:eek:

wow

you sure don't see that kind of thing happen every day! hope all works out :smile:
Josh4Janey
He hasnt said a word to me in 3 days

well i think he'll need some time to adjust to it......cant your mum have a word ?
Reply 5
aww niceish ending then! Congrats.
Reply 6
iceman_jondoe
well i think he'll need some time to adjust to it......cant your mum have a word ?

He wont talk to her either cause shes acepcted my sexual relationship.
Reply 7
Interesting. Cheers for the update. Best of luck with the whole marriage thing. Too young for me but sure there's always pre-nups and the courts if it goes tits up. Haha, only joking. Seriously, best of luck.
best of luck to ya mate! hope everything goes well for you and your girlfr...oops, i mean fiance! lol
Gratz on getting married, hope you live happily ever after :biggrin:
Reply 10
aww so happy for ya! xx
Reply 11
Grrr, parents.
Anyone else have doubts about this story?:cool:
Congrats! Thanks for letting us know how it turned out, best of luck with everything.
Reply 14
I find it a bit strange.
Going from "my parents caught me having sex" to "well then I proposed".

Hope you're not just getting married so the sex is "moral".
Lol aw it's nice, congratulations. I can't believe you're 21 and your dad's so annoyed about you having sex. Especially after waiting for so long... Then again, even though my mum accepts that I sleep with my boyfriend she has a look that is reserved specially for when I tell her I'm staying at his and it's like all despairing. In my case she just doesn't want me to grow up, but she knows I'm 18, and apart from being legal, I'm a sensible girl :smile: I hope your Dad comes around to it, my Dad did after a couple of weeks, and he loves my boyfriend now, even though I think he looks at him and thinks 'U have sex with my daughter' lol. Good luck with everything x
Reply 16
Yeah, thanks everyone :redface: :redface: :redface: Janeys parents just left, when they got here my dad decided to go for a walk. Well, he went down the pub. its stupid, hes being so imature, i know wha im doing is against his religion, but i belive in it so why cant he accect that. he really gets to me sometimes...
Reply 17
Good luck with the father, and congratulations to you and your fiance.
Reply 18
My dad just came in....drunk. I cant belive him, i mean really, its not like weve done anything that wrong.
Reply 19
he will come round, dont worry about it hun x

Latest

Trending

Trending