StripeyGirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I saw a naked man standing in the trees/bushes at 10am in a park. I was really scared, Should I have done anything? Anyone else had any naked-man-in-park experiences?
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hehe
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: :eek: :eek:

No, I havent. I like naked men though. But only if they meet certain criteria.

Seriously though that is weird...its probly best to tell the police bout stuff like that. He might have wanted to expose himself to little kiddies or something :eek:
StripeyGirl
Rep:
?
He had blue y-fronts on...well I'm not sure if they were actually on or at his ankles. I was scared Police will probably find it funny so no point telling them! Urgh..
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by StripeyGirl)
He had blue y-fronts on.
Well, thats an arrestable offence in itself...
henryt
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OMG - I saw a man like this about 10 years ago, when I was dragged to some circus (I hate circuses). He came out of the bushes, and he said "Hello, I'm the Wizard of Oz" and started playing his battered guitar and singing, and my mother just said "Oh, look over there, there's a candyfloss seller - Let's go!". Urgh.
StripeyGirl
Rep:
?
Lol true true!
sparkly_tiara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It should have been reported to the police- he could have been a threat to children or women or something. Someone i used to work with was flashed at on the underground in London- he was caught by the police though!

Lou
xxx
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Maybe it was his stag night and he was just trying to get home...
goonerjack
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was in the park last summer and saw a couple appear from under a blanket and start to dress themselves in plain view of everyone... worrying thing is that i'm sure i walked past where they were when i went into the park and didnt notice a thing! fair play to them i thought lol
Leigh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
In hindsight, calling the police was probably a good idea, but I guess in that awkward-scary-unexpected situation, you don't really think about it.
screenager
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I saw a naked man standing in the trees/bushes at 10am in a park. I was really scared, Should I have done anything? Anyone else had any naked-man-in-park experiences?
Maybe you were actually the naked one, did you ever think about that?
If you have thought about that and it turns out you weren't the naked one; I suggest talking to him next time you see him, he might be friendly but don't touch him, he is dirty. If that doesn't fix whatever the problem here is I suggest going to your GP, that is bound to work since apparently seeing a GP fixes everything else on TSR.
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ew. I haven't had a naked man experience, but when I was in Rome, my friend and I walked by this guy who had his pants down. I didn't notice him, but my friend just started running the other way so I ran after her. She had to explain to me what happened. Good thing I didn't look!
FyreFight
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Never walk down random beaches in Mallorca. Naked Germans -everywhere-.
Robob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I saw a naked man standing in the trees/bushes at 10am in a park.
Yer, sorry about that I lost my clothes in a game of poker...
Kernel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I once saw a guy who was walking about with his wang out taking a wizz- out in the open not against a tree of something.
Tamiya2
Report 13 years ago
WHOA, that's freaky... I think I woulda just ran really fast. I used to have this neighbor that always hung around naked in his backyard with his dog. That was weird.
Robob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tamiya2)
WHOA, that's freaky... I think I woulda just ran really fast. I used to have this neighbor that always hung around naked in his backyard with his dog. That was weird.
Is that all he did with his dog...
Tamiya2
Report 13 years ago
I used to wonder the same thing... really gross. His dog DID look kinda unhappy. :eek:
brimstone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:toofunny:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (10)
8.62%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (12)
10.34%
No, but maybe I will look into it (29)
25%
No and I wouldn't consider it (65)
56.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed