Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I want to do a joint honours in 'History and War studies' at Kings College London. And my schools deadline for the personal statements is in two weeks time So would anyone know what to actually put in the personal statement. When I emailed Kings they said to focus on history (im applying for history at all my other choices) and then put a war studies personal statement on their portal? As a historian I know better than to go on one viewpoint (Or am I wrong?!) especially with such a monumental decision. Anyone done this degree? Or have any recommendations? Thank you very much in advance
    • PS Reviewer

PS Reviewer
    Well surely if you're only applying to that one particular course at Kings, then you should listen to their advice? Do you have their reply in writing? If so, at least you can then back up what you do with evidence from their own admissions department.

ReputationRep:
    Totally agree with the above - shouldn't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    "As a historian I know better than to go on one viewpoint"

I do hope your PS isnt this pretenious?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 11, 2012

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.