She's The Man Watch

ImaginaryFriend
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Saw this today and i was actually surprised at it. I didnt expect to find it enjoyable but i did laugh quite a few times.
anyone else seen it? Or planning to see it?
though everytime Amanda Bynes was on screen, i heard a voice saying amanda please :p:
Hayley_2k4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ImaginaryFriend)
Saw this today and i was actually surprised at it. I didnt expect to find it enjoyable but i did laugh quite a few times.
though everytime Amanda Bynes was on screen, i heard a voice saying amanda please :p:

good movie. quite funny. tho I really dislike that Amanda Bynes. her show she had was really annoying. that girl that followed her around or something was the bad point for me.
ImaginaryFriend
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
yeah i never really liked her show either but the film was good so i cant say she annoys me all that much.
~Bex~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I haven't seen the film. I like Amanda Bynes though. Didn't think much of The Amanda Show, but everything else I've seen her in (all the 'serious' stuff if you will) she has been really great, I think she's overlooked alot.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've always loved Amanda Bynes. I love how she mixes slapstick material with more emotionally infused matter. She can pull both off very well. Found the film very cute, as I did with "What A Girl Wants."
Angelica
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is this the film that's supposed to be a modern day version of Shakespeare's Twelfth Nigh?

I haven't seen the Amanda Show but I have seen her in What I like About You. Her voices grates on my nerves.
Sopheh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah. For a kids version of Twelfth night I suppose it was OK, but it annoyed me how they seemed to be forcing some of the characters names in. Like Malcolm obviously being Sir Andrew - why wasn't he called Andrew?! I didn't get what they were trying to do with the names...
Rainbow_Chick
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I thought this film was so good!!I was laughing all the way through it. It has to be one of the best comedys of the year.
xXx-Kiki-xXx
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I seen that film it was really funny
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I watched it at the weekend .. was quite surprised :eek: . Actually laughed quite a bit at it. Fell asleep before I got to see the end though so might watch it tonight .
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ImaginaryFriend)
The reviews give me a strong impression that it's cack, so i've not bothered nor will i do in the future, to watch it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.61%
No (194)
72.39%

Watched Threads