The Student Room Group

KissIN- Different styles?

Me & my bf have been going out for a week now.. we usually kiss the usual way and use tongues but I don't really like it so I stopped doing it. However today he was trying to poke his tongue in me and I moved away. So he said "why don't u ever try different things? u might like it, u never know" and i told him i like sticking to what i like.. Does this mean he doesnt like the way i kiss???? How else can i kiss im confused :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it means he wants some tongue action.
Tongues are messy... in my opinion anyways! Next time you kiss him, gently bite his lip and see how that goes... a lot less gob involved than tongues, but still it's a bit different! :p:
You should try different things. Everyone likes sticking to what they know they like mosta the time, but sometimes new ways are good, and you might find something new you like. I agree with lovelee_jublee - biting's good, not too hard of course, don't wanna end up in A&E but I bet he likes it, and he might do it back which'd be even better!
Reply 4
suck his lips or nibble them. maybe you just don't like kissing with tounges because you're both a bit new to it and haven't explored it enough to know exactly how the other likes to be kissed. there are a lot of different ways to kiss with the tounge, maybe you just need to tell him which bits of his kisses you don't really like, or better which you do like, hehehe.
If he is really into tongues, maybe try sucking it? Sounds wierd, but boyfriend likes the feeling of his tongue being pulled and sucked! Not too hard though... he did it too me once and I think he strained my tongue muscle, he did it too hard! My tongue ached for days! :redface:
Reply 6
u know when u kiss normally.. is the girls lips on top or on the bottom?
Anonymous
Me & my bf have been going out for a week now.. we usually kiss the usual way and use tongues but I don't really like it so I stopped doing it. However today he was trying to poke his tongue in me and I moved away. So he said "why don't u ever try different things? u might like it, u never know" and i told him i like sticking to what i like.. Does this mean he doesnt like the way i kiss???? How else can i kiss im confused :confused:

Sorry but this made me giggle.

Try that too, I'm sure you'd like it :p:
Anonymous
u know when u kiss normally.. is the girls lips on top or on the bottom?

I don't think it stays the same all the way thorugh, does it? You just go with the flow, not really following a pattern :confused:
Reply 9
lovelee-jublee
If he is really into tongues, maybe try sucking it? Sounds wierd, but boyfriend likes the feeling of his tongue being pulled and sucked! Not too hard though... he did it too me once and I think he strained my tongue muscle, he did it too hard! My tongue ached for days! :redface:

haha, my guy like the whole tongue sucking thing too... take a bit of getting used to really. I miss him, i want him back in london :frown:
Reply 10
lovelee-jublee
I don't think it stays the same all the way thorugh, does it? You just go with the flow, not really following a pattern :confused:

that question confused me too... you move your lips around all the time, you don't have to stay on his/her lips either but can go off and kiss chin, ears, neck etc.
Hate all that tounge/slobbery stuff. Stick with what you like :smile:
Reply 12
A pokey, darting-in-and-out tongue sounds nasty. But if you go for the stroking and stimulating and genty massaging... :love:
Moving around physically when you kiss helps too. Kiss him on the lips, then maybe suck and lick and then draw back and look into his eyes, lean more into him and kiss him on the lips and maybe stroke his neck and then go to kiss his neck upwards to his ear and then gently suck his earlobe and then go bac to kissing slowly on his lips and then maybe harder ...

*dreams* WANT KISSING!!
Ooh Blissy got into that :wink:
It's good to try different things cos kissing for ages just the same way gets really boring after a while. Me and my bf end up just messing around when we get bored though. He started doing this thing where he tries to bite my tongue when we're kissing and I have to pull my tongue away as fast as I can so he doesnt and then I done it one day and now it's just sort of turned into a game that we always play. :p:
Reply 15
blissy
WANT KISSING!!

Is it sad that you sound exactly like my boyfriend? He throws a tantrum (jokingly, of course) and says that. Heh. :love:
Reply 16
blissy
A pokey, darting-in-and-out tongue sounds nasty. But if you go for the stroking and stimulating and genty massaging... :love:
Moving around physically when you kiss helps too. Kiss him on the lips, then maybe suck and lick and then draw back and look into his eyes, lean more into him and kiss him on the lips and maybe stroke his neck and then go to kiss his neck upwards to his ear and then gently suck his earlobe and then go bac to kissing slowly on his lips and then maybe harder ...

*dreams* WANT KISSING!!

I second that. (All of it, in fact.)
hahaha I was pretty reluctant too with the Frenching...but then my ex was more understanding and let me take it as slowly as I wanted to. Ended up me initiating it...:P and I quite liked it.
Reply 18
I'm told that my girlfriend is a good kisser; I hardly know whether to rejoice or weep, bitterly.
Profesh
I'm told that my girlfriend is a good kisser; I hardly know whether to rejoice or weep, bitterly.

ROFL! :rofl: :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending