x Turn on thread page Beta

finally registered, hey there watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. I've been reading this site for a few months now and it seems like a nice place. I finally decided to get off my backside and register so I'll try and post whenever I can. Looking forward to chatting to you all.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kyri im new as well see yo out there

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why, but I like your username
    Hiya!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR Kyri, and (on behalf of the TSR community) you're very welcome. How about you introduce yourself to everyone else here properly! Please check out the FAQ, which has a lot of useful information about how to get the most out of this community. This thread should help you to get to know a bit about some key forum members, and the 'culture' of TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I don't know why, but I like your username
    Hiya!
    Why thank you very much. Not a bad username you have there either

(Original post by Acaila)
    Welcome to TSR Kyri, and (on behalf of the TSR community) you're very welcome. How about you introduce yourself to everyone else here properly! Please check out the FAQ, which has a lot of useful information about how to get the most out of this community. This thread should help you to get to know a bit about some key forum members, and the 'culture' of TSR.
    Thanks. I had a look through this thread like you suggested and posted there myself for anyone who wants to know more about me.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome To Tsr!!!

Enjoy!!!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.