The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Are there any current/former animation students here?

I'm an animation student in Ireland, and I'm looking to transfer from my college to another one to complete my degree, and Edinburgh University is the biggest contender at the moment. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who is already in the course, or has already completed it, who could tell me how good it is as a course, what the lecturers are like, etc.?
Original post by NonfatalNerdisms
I'm an animation student in Ireland, and I'm looking to transfer from my college to another one to complete my degree, and Edinburgh University is the biggest contender at the moment. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who is already in the course, or has already completed it, who could tell me how good it is as a course, what the lecturers are like, etc.?

There isn't anyone as far as I know from the current/ex students I know of, but I could be wrong and someone comes out of the woodwork. The ECA is a really new addition to the University of Edinburgh so in the past there's been very little discussion about its courses in this forum because it wasn't part of the University. Can I help you with any other non course related things? :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending