Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm an animation student in Ireland, and I'm looking to transfer from my college to another one to complete my degree, and Edinburgh University is the biggest contender at the moment. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who is already in the course, or has already completed it, who could tell me how good it is as a course, what the lecturers are like, etc.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NonfatalNerdisms)
    I'm an animation student in Ireland, and I'm looking to transfer from my college to another one to complete my degree, and Edinburgh University is the biggest contender at the moment. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who is already in the course, or has already completed it, who could tell me how good it is as a course, what the lecturers are like, etc.?
    There isn't anyone as far as I know from the current/ex students I know of, but I could be wrong and someone comes out of the woodwork. The ECA is a really new addition to the University of Edinburgh so in the past there's been very little discussion about its courses in this forum because it wasn't part of the University. Can I help you with any other non course related things?

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.