Turn on thread page Beta

Im I The Only One watch

Announcements

That ISNT having it off all the time,you lot seem to be getting up to all sorts!!!!!!,its making me depressed!.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    You ain't the only one

ReputationRep:
    I NEVER have, so you aren't the only one!

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people like to show off - even though in reality they do not actually have anything to show off about.

No. I just clean up the pieces..

ReputationRep:
    I'm a monk, so never.

ReputationRep:
    What is this thread about:confused: If it's about what I'm guessing it's about, then no, you're not alone. I would hate to live wondering if I caught a new STD or not. If I guessed wrong about the thread topic, then I'm embarrassed right now.

ReputationRep:
    All these people around you do it all the time. They've got nothing better to do.

ReputationRep:
    I've never done it. You're not alone. Join the club, we've got jackets. :P

ReputationRep:
    Nope, you're not alone at all.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    I'm a monk, so never.
    You aren't that monk guy who stopped me and my mate in York city centre the other month are you and 'persuaded' us to give hi9m some money and in return gave us a book and a fridge magnet?

It gave us something to talk about for a few days if nothing else.

Well, to be honest, i've had sex just once, and it really wasnt that exciting.... so your not missing out on much!

ReputationRep:
    Erm... Well sex ain't that important so don't worry about it for too long...

For me, well... I get it often enough, but I'm usually pi**ed... so I always forget it... So it's as though I ain't done it... -
    And tbh I ain't had sex in quite some time now. Not got enough money to go out at the mo or anything, so I'm kinda hindered in that dept... but I'm not that bothered, I realise I don't NEED it... but it is good... I think I'll just talk dirty instead til I get some wonga Yep...

ReputationRep:
    I don't have the time or inclination to be at it all the time, so no, you're not alone

ReputationRep:
    Not a darn thing happening to me either.

ReputationRep:
    Not that sex matters... but I'd take on you love starved ladies lol...

ReputationRep:
    You have to remember that on here people might lie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercat)
    You have to remember that on here people might lie...
    True... but I'd like to assume they don't... Why would anyone want to lie?

ReputationRep:
    To make themselves feel better?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.