Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peapod)
    Just debating whether to buy train tickets to Southampton.won't know if I'll be working that day until nearer the time.
    Is Southampton your next choice after Durham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katini)
    Is Southampton your next choice after Durham?
    I don't know, I've not heard from nottingham yet either.
    My next choice would be manchester but that would mean staying at home.
    I think Southampton is worth a visit anyway, just don't want to lose money on train tickets if I can't go!

ReputationRep:
    I think Southampton is worth a visit anyway, just don't want to lose money on train tickets if I can't go!
    Will your work make allowances for a uni open day though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katini)
    Will your work make allowances for a uni open day though?
    No, I'm having 5 days off in april for a holiday and they don't know I'm leaving them for uni in September!

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm having 5 days off in april for a holiday and they don't know I'm leaving them for uni in September!
    !! What do you do? (pm if you don't want to broadcast it to the world)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a care assistant so I've had quite a bit of training and I've not been working there long.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a care assistant so I've had quite a bit of training and I've not been working there long.
    Ah hence why you can't just take days off willy nilly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    Durham are really trying my patience now - I applied last September and my application hasn't even gone to my college yet (if it's going to, that is). Who else has frustrations about this subject?
    I forgot that one of my mates applied for history - he was just telling me today about how he's going mental (even more than he is already) over how much time Durham are taking with his application.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.