Turn on thread page Beta

thursday the new night for clubbing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    it is in my to9wn anyway, i had to leave early as was very drunk and club was full of studnts who had come home for easter. i cldnt move and felt very il and now am eain bread to sober up but its given me hiccups. does bread give any1 else hiccusp?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so_this_is_sam)
    does bread give any1 else hiccusp?
    No, but alcohol might

ReputationRep:
    drinkings good

legend

ReputationRep:
    Thursdays have been a clubbing night for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    where u live? Thur n sat nyts r d raving nyts where i live! (Croydon)

ReputationRep:
    Thursday's student night here in notts, so it's been a night out for tiiiiime.

ReputationRep:
    Thursday is the big one in my hometown as well.

ReputationRep:
    Noooo Wednesdays are the way forward. xx

ReputationRep:
    Today is friday in my country,,hahahahaha..
    weekend.. Give myself a reward

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is here as well. Its cheaper on a thursday night so thats when everyone goes out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Yeah it is here as well. Its cheaper on a thursday night so thats when everyone goes out.
    what is cheaper in thursday night?? is it the club???

ReputationRep:
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    beer gives me hiccups.

ReputationRep:
    Monday is student night here, Thursdays have always been a clubbing night for decades.

Weekends are just chav fests and it is also expensive but as a lot of my mates work Saturday night is the only proper night I get now.

ReputationRep:
    Thursdays always been student night in Mansfield, which means cheap drinks, but also lots of really young people, seeing as we don't have a uni that close by.

ReputationRep:
    Thursdays is quite a big night in Nottingham, loads of students and drinks offers!

In Manchester, like AT82 said, Monday is quite a big night, starting to go out on Fridays as well lately!

Avoid anywhere at the weekends as town is usually full of 40 year olds having a mid-life crisis or druken chavvy girls...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    Avoid anywhere at the weekends as town is usually full of 40 year olds having a mid-life crisis or druken chavvy girls...
    true true..

although the arctic spunkey's gig last night brought many ***** to ****-****ty.

ReputationRep:
    i think thursdays are students nites nearly everywhere and its gr8. was out last night on a wee club crawl..its gr8 u can do that with only 40 quid in ur pocket. on a saturday u'd need so much more to head on to the next club.

ReputationRep:
    New? Thursday was the night for clubbing when I started sixth form in *sob* 1998

ReputationRep:
    Thurs and sat nights ROCK!!!!!!!!

And fri...considering how drunk I am.

I'm eating salt and vinegar McCoys to sober up hehe

XxX

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.