Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which is best?

ReputationRep:
    In my mind there is no doubt about its TVU.

TVU has the best entry grades of all university (one E and you're in). Facilities include this new world wide web thingy and they have a couple of modems to allow people access to this new super high web thingy.

TVU is the most consitantly performing university in the country, (they are always at the bottom).

Most of all TVU is the only university that is bad enough to take the piss out of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    In my mind there is no doubt about its TVU.

TVU has the best entry grades of all university (one E and you're in). Facilities include this new world wide web thingy and they have a couple of modems to allow people access to this new super high web thingy.

TVU is the most consitantly performing university in the country, (they are always at the bottom).

Most of all TVU is the only university that is bad enough to take the piss out of.
    u need DDE actually. 60% of ppl get 3u's at alevel so DDE is well above average!

ReputationRep:
    Spell Cambridge right and I will vote for it

60% of people get 3 Us? 60% of which people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    which is best?
    We all know which one you'd vote for.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah apparantly the average grade for AVCE is actually UE. I think the real terms for A level is DDE when you count for dropouts. Most people I know don't have any A levels at all apart from the people at I know from uni.

This forum is stupidly biased. Believe an A at A level is a very good grade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Spell Cambridge right and I will vote for it
    Ha ha, this guys a genius. Its obviously keele though with Oxford and Cambridge lagging behind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    Ha ha, this guys a genius. Its obviously keele though with Oxford and Cambridge lagging behind
    Keele isn't actually a bad university, its one of the inmediate ones, I think all universities in the country are good apart from a few such as TVU and Pasiley.

At least Keele dosn't pretend to be Oxbridge. I hate universities that try and emulate Oxbridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Keele isn't actually a bad university, its one of the inmediate ones, I think all universities in the country are good apart from a few such as TVU and Pasiley.

At least Keele dosn't pretend to be Oxbridge. I hate universities that try and emulate Oxbridge.
    I know, I am at Keele!

You're right though, there seems to be a lot of wannabes around, but its becoming harder to look at the differences between them.

ReputationRep:
    The thread "best UK Uni".. how come it turns out to be only this few...?

Anyway, seems like we are going all over again...

My pick for prestige wise.. is still oxbridge although there are other factors that i didn't factor in..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    60% of ppl get 3u's at alevel
    Do you have a source of this? It sounds completely wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I am so incredibly tempted to vote for Paisley, but I don't think there's a sarcastic vote option :rolleyes:
    It's gotta be Cambridge

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.