Turn on thread page Beta

Fantasies watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Does anyone have weird fantasies, sexual I mean. I have this thing about men of the cloth, freaky.

You on about those things in the lenor adverts.... : )

Now they have one which looks like a cloth professor winston.

Surely those toys would get damp?

ReputationRep:
    Men of the Cloth? Would this sordid fantasy involve the church aswell?

(Original post by sophieliz)
    Does anyone have weird fantasies, sexual I mean. I have this thing about men of the cloth, freaky.
    I have been having that same one, but only about these ones. something about the outfit, i dunno...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I really have weird fantasies, I'd say mine are all pretty standard. Oh well, maybe I'll develop a weird fetish in later life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have been having that same one, but only about these ones. something about the outfit, i dunno...:rolleyes:
    oh yes, the outfit is definitely the hottest thing about them

ReputationRep:
    my dreams usually involve people i have a crush on, first it was a 56 yr old actor, then it was a lad my age, then it was a 30 something turkish waiter and now its my old english teacher...

i have a thing for people i cant have...its usually older men tho the lad i used to like was a one off...

its like im trying to forget about the person but i cant cos they are stuck in my unconcious mind also!! and i cant stop that unless someone wakes me up at the exact moment before i start dreaming about them but we all know thats impossible...

ReputationRep:
    Oh lots of things, but then I AM co-founder of the TSR Kink Warriors. Most things (BDSM-related) will always stay a fantasy, which is probably a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a thing for women peeing and shi***** on my face.
    Ewwww! Gross!

ReputationRep:
    "This is not sex chat"

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.