Turn on thread page Beta

What should I do about this guy..if anything? watch

I've recently got to know this guy through work and we have hung out a few times,all at his request.When we hang out,things are light and friendly,he seems to be a little shy at times but I really enjoy hanging out with him.When we went out the first time,we went for coffee and he paid for everything(he insisted). When we hung out a second time,when I liked something(rather expensive),he said he would buy it if he had the money.When I was paying for something he muttered about how it was the gentlemanly thing to pay...He kept asking me what I am doing for my birthday and had previously told me about this bar he really likes that I apparently would like but now just says can he be invited to whatever I am doing as I didnt confirm his original offer.And while we were out he mentioned his parents were coming in to the city and would I like to meet them,which I did. He suggested we go and see this film,and to let him know when I'm free or he would phone me. Is there...anthing there or is he just a nice guy?

I've not really tried flirting...I'm really shy and not that pretty..really..

Mods,can you delete this thread? No replies..

ReputationRep:
    Erm....don't really understand the question. Just keep seeing him,and see where it goes?

ReputationRep:
    He thinks you are boyfriend and girlfriend?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    why post this in the "Health" thread? might explain the lack of replies...

ReputationRep:
    Put it like this.. I've never heard a lad do THIS much to show he's interested.

If you can't see he's after you, you've got to be blind, no offence.

(Original post by MarinaBS)
    why post this in the "Health" thread? might explain the lack of replies...
    True,but I posted here as I can be anonymous.Not sure you can do that in other areas..

(Original post by Hunchey)
    Put it like this.. I've never heard a lad do THIS much to show he's interested.

If you can't see he's after you, you've got to be blind, no offence.

none taken I am pretty blind with these things and not really used to it. Thanks for replying though,I'll just have to see where it goes from here.

As I said earlier,mods can you delete this thread?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2012
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.