x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi everyone!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Glad to find this place.. nice to meet you all!! Is everyone here form the UK?

ReputationRep:
    hi. Yep, in the UK it is about 10 to 4 in the morning. (studying :rolleyes: )

I see you are from Oregon. How interesing.

(where's that)?

ReputationRep:
    Haha its in the states. I didnt realize this was a UK forum until just today even though I've been reading it off and on for the past 4 weeks.. duh!!

ReputationRep:
    hehe well there's an international lounge and whatnot, so welcome to :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Hi! :keyboard: welcomes you!!!!!!!!!!!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Welcome. There are loads of non-UK people here too. Most are probably UK, but many aren't so it's OK that you are here

ReputationRep:
    WELCOME!!!

Yeah, from the UK!!!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR Tamiya2, and (on behalf of the TSR community) you're very welcome. How about you introduce yourself to everyone else here properly! Please check out the FAQ, which has a lot of useful information about how to get the most out of this community. This thread should help you to get to know a bit about some key forum members, and the 'culture' of TSR.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.