Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Forbidden fruit watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ahem, tonight I *accidentally* pulled one of my best mate's sister...over and over again...all night in fact we were boogying down on the dance floor.

How best to break it to my mate that her sister is a good snog?

I told her (my best mate's) boyfriend about it and he laughed, shook my hand and said "see you in hell mate!"

ReputationRep:
    Why would you even tell her that she's a good snog.

You sound such a catch, what with your boogying and all...

ReputationRep:
    so basically you kissed a girl and then had to come bragging about it to us on here and feel the need to brag about it to her sister as well

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, the last thing I'm going to do is tell her that! :rolleyes: Do they turn off the sarcasm detector overnight on here?

ReputationRep:
    so you arent going to inform her, the real reason was to tell everybody on the internet that you'd pulled a bird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    so you arent going to inform her, the real reason was to tell everybody on the internet that you'd pulled a bird
    Actually, I did start this thread off in order to get a couple of serious replies with a bit of humour added to the situation but obviously you lot aren't up for it so I'll rephrase the dilemma.

Tonight I pulled my mate's sister. How do I tell my mate that I have done this? Text/phone/email/carrier pigeon? Or do i leave it, not tell her, and bump uglies with her sister for the remainder of my time at home before I return to uni?

ReputationRep:
    Well done mate, you've ****ing pulled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    Well done mate, you've ****ing pulled.
    :king1: :five:

ReputationRep:
    At least you didn't murder her in the night. Always a positive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrus)
    At least you didn't murder her in the night. Always a positive.
    Yeah, I'd like to see her again sometime, preferably not at her funeral though, bit pale for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spunk trumpet)
    Yeah, I'd like to see her again sometime, preferably not at her funeral though, bit pale for my liking.
    Some like that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just deny any knowledge of it if I were you, its always worked for me.

Though I've never been in this situation....

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhhh, i thought this thread was going to be about fruit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrus)
    Some like that sort of thing.
    so this is where you are cowering is it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.