ReputationRep:
    This sucks badly.

ReputationRep:
    f**k s**t b******S...im not happy

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Am v v v v annoyed, but we played fairly craply to be honest. How annoying that we got so close to three tries though and then miss them! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    lineouts were rubbish. Handling wasn't too brill. Overall a rubbish result for us! Crap. All could have been different if we had scored the try at the start of the 2nd half. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    the lineout are where england lost it along with the unforced errors, i am really disappointed but u cant exactly say the preformance didnt warrent the result

ReputationRep:
    Come on the Irish!

ReputationRep:
    Yet another good thing has happened to me today...

ReputationRep:
    well i suppose at least now we can thank rugby for its 15minutes of fame and go back to the national sport which is the most beautiful in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    If England had someone on the pitch that takes the game by the scruff of the neck and doesnt panic pass they would have won today. The only player England have who can do that who isnt injured is Henry Paul.
    joey!!!
    henry paul....your living a dream mate.*******s to henry paul, he has never made the impact in union at international level...he looks outta place- there are simply 2 too many men on the field for him...henry paul would have made NO DIFFERENCE to that game....greenwood had a good game compared to everyone else!! and you cant remove robinson.....it was all in the lineouts, thats where the problem was, the fact that england never got good quality possesion....where was the panic passing you are talking about???

ReputationRep:
    Wahey! Go Ireland
    I'm sure a lot of pubs will be selling a lot of Guiness tonight....outside England of course

ReputationRep:
    Well played Ireland, they deserved to win.

England will be disappointed, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

ReputationRep:
    Come On The Lads.

Maggie Thatcher: Your Boys Just Took One Hell Of A Beating

ReputationRep:
    the lineouts really let us down.. england had some good plays in the last quarter which they should be proud of (since come on guys, theyre hardly **** are they?) just on bad form today, and ireland deserved to beat them in the end...

ReputationRep:
    Haha.. as if any of you would give a **** if England hadn't of won the World Cup.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is good. It was make England have a long hard look at themselves... and with the calibre of their players and coaches that can only be a very good thing.

ReputationRep:
    The reff was bad, the one that stuck out in my mind was when he said it was a knock on when It crearly wasnt....

But yes, we didn't play all that well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Wahey! Go Ireland
    I'm sure a lot of pubs will be selling a lot of Guiness tonight....outside England of course
    No, I'm sure there will be plenty sold in England too - there was a very strong Irish contingent in the bar watching today, and they'll all be out celebrating!

(Original post by Speciez99)
    well i suppose at least now we can thank rugby for its 15minutes of fame and go back to the national sport which is the most beautiful in the world
    Oh yay, kicking a ball around, faking injuries and crowd violence. Love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Haha.. as if any of you would give a **** if England hadn't of won the World Cup.
    Not really, my dad watches loads of rugby so does my aunty. So you just begin to watch enjoy, then follow teams.

But, yes some of my friends have just all of a sudden, started watching it, I've fancied jonny wilkinson for ages, same with ben cohen, now they all fancy jonny, what a gip!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.