Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    England were a bit shite, still waiting for a call from my drunken Irish Grandad Gloating

ReputationRep:
    England haven't played particularly well since the grand slam decider last year so eventually they were going to lose especially with wilko not playing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    England were a bit shite, still waiting for a call from my drunken Irish Grandad Gloating
    I hope the man has a pint of guinness in his hand and is laughing at you at the minute. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    I hope the man has a pint of guinness in his hand and is laughing at you at the minute. lol.
    i guarantee you that he is, i'll never hear the end of this

at least I can wind up my Dad, Scotland lost to Italy

ReputationRep:
    i guarantee you that he is, i'll never hear the end of this

at least I can wind up my Dad, Scotland lost to Italy
    Christ, there's a lot of nationalities in your family.

ReputationRep:
    You could understand the post if you strained yourself. Nah nah sorry love, if you can find Paddies in the dictionary, referring to the name Patrick and the irish nationality. (offensive for a start) then come back to me.
    I have seen bad spelling and grammar on the net. That was positively readable.

Whatever it is, it is not Paddy's. No ****ing apostrophe for plurals! Paddys/Paddies, whichever you prefer if you must use the word! Personally I think Paddys looks stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Christ, there's a lot of nationalities in your family.
    yeah, as far as football regulatiuons go i could play for:

ireland
    New Zealand
    Scoltland
    England
    Holland
    Australia

ReputationRep:
    yeah, as far as football regulatiuons go i could play for:

ireland
    New Zealand
    Scoltland
    England
    Holland
    Australia
    Sweet jasus, who would you choose, england presumably?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I have seen bad spelling and grammar on the net. That was positively readable.

Whatever it is, it is not Paddy's. No ****ing apostrophe for plurals! Paddys/Paddies, whichever you prefer if you must use the word! Personally I think Paddys looks stupid.
    no apostrophes for plurals I know. Yet, since there is no such word, you simply have no case.

ReputationRep:
    Sweet jasus, who would you choose, england presumably?
    if either played against England I would always support England, but when Ireland and Scotland play in separate matches I will always cheer them on.

and I will be in town supping Guiness on St Pats Day with the best of them

ReputationRep:
    no apostrophes for plurals I know. Yet, since there is no such word, you simply have no case.
    Well tragically I don't have a dictionary in my room, but I'm sure I could find it in one.

ReputationRep:
    if either played against England I would always support England, but when Ireland and Scotland play in separate matches I will always cheer them on.

i missed Canada off my list as well

ReputationRep:

Won't we all, St Pats day is the best day on earth in Ireland, drink drink drink, I don't particularly like Guinness, but it'll be down me on St Pats.

ReputationRep:
    Well tragically I don't have a dictionary in my room, but I'm sure I could find it in one.
    I doubt it, unless it's called "Offensive Nicknames"

ReputationRep:
    And it was a try as well, the replays on the big screen, what he saw did not show that it was not a try - twas one.

I stopped reading after that as your opinion was rendered useless by your inability to understand the fundamental laws of the game.

ReputationRep:
    Tis true.

Pad·dy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pd)
    n. Offensive Slang
    Used as a disparaging term for a person, especially a man, of Irish birth or descent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    And it was a try as well, the replays on the big screen, what he saw did not show that it was not a try - twas one.

I stopped reading after that as your opinion was rendered useless by your inability to understand the fundamental laws of the game.

Well the fundemental laws of the game state you cannot make a try if any part of your body is in touch. Which, quite clearly he was. So let's get a grip and accept your defeat. The fact you make 'disparraging remarks' means you are an imobicile.

You've proved nothing since there is no plural form shown, no link and you could have just made it up.

ReputationRep:
    Well the fundemental laws of the game state you cannot make a try if any part of your body is in touch. Which, quite clearly he was. So let's get a grip and accept your defeat. The fact you make 'disparraging remarks' means you are an imobicile.

You've proved nothing since there is no plural form shown, no link and you could have just made it up.
    yup no excuses

we were shite, lets just live with it, we had an off day, funnily Irelands supposed best player (o'driscoll) was **** as well

ReputationRep:
    yup no excuses

we were shite, lets just live with it, we had an off day, funnily Irelands supposed best player (o'driscoll) was **** as well
    I no, England definitely had an off day and on another occasion may have whopped England. I don't agree with some of woodwards selection policies however. O'Driscoll was piss actually, and yet we still won, it either says Ireland were amazin or England were totally ****. Probably a mixture of both.

ReputationRep:
    I no, England definitely had an off day and on another occasion may have whopped England. I don't agree with some of woodwards selection policies however. O'Driscoll was piss actually, and yet we still won, it either says Ireland were amazin or England were totally ****. Probably a mixture of both.
    yeah i'd agree a bit of both, and yeah Woodard's selection policies have baffled me as well.

at least this leaves the group wide open and we can still win it

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.