This discussion is closed.
channandler bong
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi,

Has anyone here had the clinical sciences interview at bradford. I ve got mine on the 26th.

Any useful advice?
lil groovy dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi,

My sister was one of the first to be interviewed back in November! She says it's pretty formal and be sure to know the latest NHS news!

Don't worry too much as they give offers to the majority of people!

rozzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah i had mine last mont h and it was my first uni interview so was pretty nervous...thought it went so badly...but they gave me an offer! lol! i think you're right groovey dude...they give out offers to the majority of people! i would have been pretty embarrassed if i didnt get an offer!

do you know what your reference said about you? because they asked me something on that. also they asked what was the most interesting thing you learnt in chemistry/biology and you had to explain it. they asked pretty scientific questions surprisingly.

the usual questions too....why medicine? why not a nurse? what qualities to be a doctor? what you learnt from work experience? why is teamwork essential? describe when you was in a team...what if someone in your team didnt agree with everybody? blah blah! the usual stuff really.

good luck! and don't worry you'll be fine!
channandler bong
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
thanks for the advice.
I was told its informal, you reckon it will be alright if i go there wearing jeans and a shirt.?
scaramouche
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hi, i'm on the clinsci course at the moment. i'd stick with the safe option and wear a smart suit then they've no reason to mark you down.
lil groovy dude
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Deffo wear a suit ...................... everyone else will!!!
rozzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah wear a suit! although not everyone goes reeeally smart. one dude went in a proper suit and another just went in a shirt and black trousers...which was smart but not extreemely smart! there was a girl who wore an indian style dress...that was so cool!
lil groovy dude
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (51)
35.92%
I really love the subject (39)
27.46%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.38%
I can't get a job (8)
5.63%
My parents want me to (3)
2.11%