Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Has anyone here had the clinical sciences interview at bradford. I ve got mine on the 26th.

Any useful advice?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

My sister was one of the first to be interviewed back in November! She says it's pretty formal and be sure to know the latest NHS news!

Don't worry too much as they give offers to the majority of people!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i had mine last mont h and it was my first uni interview so was pretty nervous...thought it went so badly...but they gave me an offer! lol! i think you're right groovey dude...they give out offers to the majority of people! i would have been pretty embarrassed if i didnt get an offer!

do you know what your reference said about you? because they asked me something on that. also they asked what was the most interesting thing you learnt in chemistry/biology and you had to explain it. they asked pretty scientific questions surprisingly.

the usual questions too....why medicine? why not a nurse? what qualities to be a doctor? what you learnt from work experience? why is teamwork essential? describe when you was in a team...what if someone in your team didnt agree with everybody? blah blah! the usual stuff really.

good luck! and don't worry you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the advice.
    I was told its informal, you reckon it will be alright if i go there wearing jeans and a shirt.?

ReputationRep:
    hi, i'm on the clinsci course at the moment. i'd stick with the safe option and wear a smart suit then they've no reason to mark you down.

ReputationRep:
    Deffo wear a suit ...................... everyone else will!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah wear a suit! although not everyone goes reeeally smart. one dude went in a proper suit and another just went in a shirt and black trousers...which was smart but not extreemely smart! there was a girl who wore an indian style dress...that was so cool!

ReputationRep:
    lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.