teh_samby
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I know this is just asking for saucy replies, but it's my boyfriend's eighteenth soon and he reckons it's gonna be rubbish and nobody at his college will know/care that it's his birthday. He's not much of a party person and he doesn't drink, so that naqrrows things down a bit, but I want to make his birthday really special. Any ideas? I'm taking him to see Dylan Moran but that's a couple of weeks before his birthday so I wanted to do something else the week of his birthday as well. Best idea gets rep, if I can figure out how to do that :p:
Cloud_Strife
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mmm, what does he like doing, and what do you like doing? Take him paintballing or something lol, or away for the weekend to have illicit sex *-)
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I went over to my gf's house and she had post it ups all around the house saying Happy bday.

Make it seem like you don't remember it's his bday and then give him what most guys want on special occasions: sex.
Rainbow_Chick
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What about taking him out for a meal or booking a room at a hotel for the night
Metalmayhem
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If he's into cars then you could do something at Silverstone, or one of those red letter day things where you get to drive a ferrari. Pretty expensive i think though, but if you just wanna drive a Lotus Elise its a lot cheaper.
wazza07
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nice and straight to the point -hardcore sex
:getmecoat
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Most important thing I've found is making a nice atmosphere. Balloons, paper chains, streamers, hats, sparkly confetti stuff, a cake with lots of candles, part poppers, fairy lights, banners.
Favourite food. etc.
When I had no money I spent AGES making a huge birthday box and put a helium balloon inside it and engineered it so that when the box was opened theballoon rose out and the box sang happy birthday.
Just make him feel special and like the birthday boy
Gio
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
a nice meal, decorate a nice room or even in a hotel and let me unwrap his birthday present
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (51)
35.92%
I really love the subject (39)
27.46%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.38%
I can't get a job (8)
5.63%
My parents want me to (3)
2.11%