Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2013 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by xinzui
I applied to study Economics and admissions sent me an email asking for a scan of my A level results; Did you get this as well? I'm not really sure what they want...i'm guessing it's just a scan of the print out I got on results day?

Nah I just got an offer x] If you've already done your A2 then that's understandable and you will probably get an offer upon confirmation. I think you need to scan the actual certificates
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 201
Original post by Lelkins2010
Congratulations to all those getting offers for history!
Am in my second year for history at the moment, so if anyone wants to know anything then feel free to ask :biggrin:

Hey(: ,

I was wondering what sort of timetable you get in the first year-how many hours of lectures etc per week?I'd really like to make RHUL my firm choice, but I'm going to be living at home and my only reservations are about travelling time-I know I could live on campus, but it's not an option for me.

Also, what was your experience like during the first year history course?

Thanks!
Original post by Callidus
Nah I just got an offer x] If you've already done your A2 then that's understandable and you will probably get an offer upon confirmation. I think you need to scan the actual certificates

Congrats on your offer ! When did you apply?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 203
Original post by PeaceLoveKindness
Congrats on your offer ! When did you apply?

I have a query...

So ive got an offer...

Ive now thought things over and im thinking about redoing my english AS coursework which would be done in the summer

Apparantly if i do this there is a chance they can reject me because i hadnt put it down before? I put all the resits i was definately doing down, its only since parents evening that this idea came up

How do i go about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 205
Is anyone here applying for languages? :smile:
Reply 206
Just firmed RH!! Hope I get the grades...
Reply 207
Original post by sbm18
Has anyone got an offer for Geography?

Me too! I just firmed it :biggrin:
Reply 208
Original post by NWlottie

I got an offer for Geography too! Still unsure which uni to put as my firm though! But I did love Royal Holloway! :biggrin:
Original post by NWlottie

Ah your the first person I've heard to firm anywhere!! :smile: and I'm sure you'll get the grades!!

Just recieved an off for Royal Holloway AAB including A2 Maths for Economics... Yay!!

Reply 211
Anyone for Classical Studies???? Just got my offer!!!

Reply 212
Original post by Elisir

I've applied to classical studies!! haven't heard from them yet though.. my friend got an offer from them for ancient history... argh!!
oh well i shouldn't worry too much, i already have offers from nottingham and reading :smile:
Reply 213
Original post by aprest
I've applied to classical studies!! haven't heard from them yet though.. my friend got an offer from them for ancient history... argh!!
oh well i shouldn't worry too much, i already have offers from nottingham and reading :smile:

Don't worry! I just sent my application off really early! Where else have you applied???
Original post by francesw
should i maybe email admissions? i sent my application for physics on the 17 september and they still haven't made a decision :unimpressed:

They have until the March deadline to let you know if you've got an offer, so I wouldn't email them unless they haven't replied by then.
Reply 215
Original post by Elisir

I applied for CS :smile: congrats on the offer!
Original post by Ella73
Is anyone here applying for languages? :smile:

I'm applying for Italian and management :smile: If my college ever send off my UCAS, that is, getting rather pissed off now :|
Reply 217
Original post by Jakelol
I applied for CS :smile: congrats on the offer!

Oooh! What are your other choices? When did you apply?

Reply 218
Original post by lukeconorbaker
I'm applying for Italian and management :smile: If my college ever send off my UCAS, that is, getting rather pissed off now :|

ooooo, that sounds interesting! hopefully if we both get in i'll see you in italian :smile: i'm applying for multilingual so french, spanish and italian - do you already know Italian or are you starting from scratch like me?
that must be so annoying for you! i got mine sent off just over two weeks ago but haven't got any offers yet :frown: still early days though!

what others unis are you applying for, is rhul your first choice?
I've applied for Classical Studies and Philosophy and got an invitation for a Department Day + interview. Has anyone else had this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending