The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2013 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Hello, I applied at RHUL in management but I just received an email asking me to send them a scan of my GCSE diploma. What does it mean ? :s thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 581
I mean .. Are they interested in making me an offer or not ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trails
<br />
<br />

Depends on how other people have done I think. So it varies year on year.

Can't get through, so gonna try tomorrow. Gah.

mm yer true. just gotta hope for the best then :/
Reply 583
HEllo

Is anyone applying geology or petroleum geology at royal holloway. And has anyone got interview for any of the earth science courses at royal holloway? As I got an interview for petroleum geology on 27 February, and I'm really nervous about it :frown:
Reply 584
Original post by Lilz29
I mean .. Are they interested in making me an offer or not ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most likely are, my girlfriend had to send them a copy of her maths A level. I think they just like to make sure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by clairek
German right? I am Austrian! And also applied for entry in 2013. At least I will have someone to keep my mother-tongue up with. :smile:

No, I'm British and an English-speaker.

I know a bit of German but only vaguely, can't really hold a conversation for more than 30 seconds and can only write on certain topics. Fortunately for you, there is a German society which I've heard is quite large.

Österreich ist Deutsch, für immer. Anschluss Jetzt!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by -AliBaba-
HEllo

Is anyone applying geology or petroleum geology at royal holloway. And has anyone got interview for any of the earth science courses at royal holloway? As I got an interview for petroleum geology on 27 February, and I'm really nervous about it :frown:

A mate of mine is applying for Geology, he only sent his application off just before the deadline but I shall keep you informed as to how he gets on.
I just got an offer from Royal Holloway :-bd. Is an interview required now, if yes, how do I need to prepare for it ? Do I need to arrage it or I will receive an e-mail ? Good luck to everyone who applied to the university :-),
Reply 588
Original post by DariusBogdan
I just got an offer from Royal Holloway :-bd. Is an interview required now, if yes, how do I need to prepare for it ? Do I need to arrage it or I will receive an e-mail ? Good luck to everyone who applied to the university :-),

What course and how long ago did you apply for it? Congrats! I don't think an interview is needed as you got your offer already. :smile:
Original post by 68beats
What course and how long ago did you apply for it? Congrats! I don't think an interview is needed as you got your offer already. :smile:

I applied for UCAS on 12 January I think through UCAS, and I got the offer today on the 25th January. The course is Management with Accounting. I assume I should receive an e-mail shortly from them, as the e-mail received was from UCAS. Thank you :-),
Reply 590
I've applied for Politics with International Relations, any other applicants? :smile: I haven't received any offers yet but only sent my application on Jan 9th :smile:
Original post by blizzie
I've applied for Politics with International Relations, any other applicants? :smile: I haven't received any offers yet but only sent my application on Jan 9th :smile:

Finally! Another person doing Politics. I'm doing Politics with Philosophy.
Reply 592
Original post by Machtpolitik

Ah cool :smile: Have you received any offers yet? And where else have you applied? :smile:
Original post by Machtpolitik

Yay, Philosophy! I have an offer for French and Philosophy!
Hey guys, I applied to the psychology course and got an offer back in November. The course looks great, however I have never visited the Royal Holloway campus and I am struggling to make it to any of the open days! I would be greatful if anyone who has visited the uni could help me with my little query...

Now on the virtual tour and pictures online the campus looks lovely, although I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what it's really like there? I'm worried that the campus seems to be 'in the middle of nowhere' and I think I'd start to feel a little isolated - ideally I want to be based in a city where there's plenty of opportunities and things to do. I know there will be stuff happening on campus, but is there much going on in the surrounding area? The city of London is a train ride away, but I doubt students go there often as this doesn't seem practical? Idk, can anyone offer any knowledge/advice? :smile:
Reply 595
Original post by DariusBogdan
I applied for UCAS on 12 January I think through UCAS, and I got the offer today on the 25th January. The course is Management with Accounting. I assume I should receive an e-mail shortly from them, as the e-mail received was from UCAS. Thank you :-),

Hey there! :smile: one more applicant with management.. Are you going to firm RHUL? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Slavyani
Hey there! :smile: one more applicant with management.. Are you going to firm RHUL? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean as the first choice ? Yes, of course, what about you :-) ?
Original post by blizzie
Ah cool :smile: Have you received any offers yet? And where else have you applied? :smile:

I applied to Royal Holloway, Sussex, Cardiff, East Anglia and Essex.

I received offers back from all of them. I've since firmed Royal Holloway and my insurance is Essex. I applied for Politics and Philosophy (or vice-versa) at all of them.

Yourself? Where have you applied to?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by vanessadixit
Yay, Philosophy! I have an offer for French and Philosophy!

Good stuff! Will you be firming/insurance-ing? Have you undertaken any philosophical study before? I'm currently doing it at A2.
Reply 599
Yo everyone, thinking of accepting RH as my insurance for international relations and history...the only thing is, does anyone else think Egham seems a bit dead!? That's my only worry, although its so beautiful, it just seems really quiet!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending